TRI.gif

Tunisia
TUN.gif

Ukraine
UKR.gif

United Stated of America
USA.gif

Silverstallion said:
Italy better shape up, because so far they're not impressing me.

Forget the friendlies the real stuff starts in 3 days bro!

Forza Italia!!!:bigup:

every tournament i keep hoping holland will win it all. and every time they lose a crappy game to a weaker team. now some of their players retired, and their chances are even slimmer.

20InchChrome said:
That was the gays thing I have ever seen.
No kidding, the guy is listed as 202 cm and 74 kg! He's replacing Rooney for the first games, ugliest guy in the whole world cup for sure.

vladjet2000 said:
every tournament i keep hoping holland will win it all. and every time they lose a crappy game to a weaker team. now some of their players retired, and their chances are even slimmer.

add to that injuries to van der Vaart, van Bronckhorst..Sneijder and Cocu have picked up minor injuries as well

So who besides Brazil will win the world cup?
not that I want them to win.. but that's what brazilians have in mind.

My heart's with England but the way the Brazilians are playing now, I really doubt anyone could beat them. They got a great balance of experience and youth. With Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho providing young energy and Ronaldo, Carlos, Dida, Cafu supplying experience and leadership.

you know it will be funny if the Americans win the world cup...

coming back to the USA.. no one will have idea what a world cup is or what the hell happened in Germany for 25 days.
While the rest of the world is watching football americans are watching for ben ladden.

lilsuprano said:
doesn't anyone find that Crouch looks like Timmy from South Park?

Timmy
timmy.jpg

Peter Crouch
_40877076_crouch270.jpg

Yes hahahahah
That's a good one*tu*

Brazil will win this year and the next 10 world cups so stop trying figuring out who will win. Brazil can't lose they are the best. Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Cafu, Carlos, Adriano, Robinho. **** England and Rooney, **** France and Zidane, **** Portugal and Ronaldo finaly **** Italia and Totti!

Last edited:
sammifan said:
My heart's with England but the way the Brazilians are playing now, I really doubt anyone could beat them. They got a great balance of experience and youth. With Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho providing young energy and Ronaldo, Carlos, Dida, Cafu supplying experience and leadership.

I find they have a plethora of amazing strikers and some great midfielders but their backline is mediocre and Dida is not in form and hasn't been all year. If a team decides to take it to Brazil they can be beaten. Guys like Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Emerson are all 4 years older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back