FS: VERY RARE .:R32 only 6000km

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAVW

Shop Representative
Hi guys, i'm selling my .:R32. :cry: The rarest car in Canada!!!

It's a 2004 with only 3800miles or if you want 6000km. It's all original except for: a GHL CAI, Unitronic Chip and a HPA Short shifter. It's a full load one: Power windows, power doors, Climatronic, MFI in dash, EPC, Leather, ETC....

The car is in a super condition. It have a salvage title but i can show the pics of the car before and all steps when i fixed the car. The Salvage title it's ridiculous because the car had almost nothing to fix because it wasn't smash in the front or in the back.

I will try to put better pics but for the moment with all the rainy days we have in Montreal it's pretty hard to take nice pics.

It's ready to be plated in Canada. It's an Original one!!!! :run:

Price 39 995$ Negociable :cry:

Here you go:

30-04-06-01.jpg

30-04-06-02.jpg

30-04-06-04.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

JAVW said:
Hi guys, i'm selling my .:R32. :cry: The rarest car in Canada!!!

im not sure....their were only 127 scirocco slegato's made :p
lol im just fukin around, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet car :bigup: :bigup:

r32

i've owned two of them , very nice cars. I dont know if their as rare as you say but good luck with the sale man looks like you take wicked care of 'er.

SubzeroQc said:
brand new Gcoupe or R32 golf hmmm... tough decision!

g35 coupe u talking about?
shit where u get a brand new one for $40g's?
it is a tought decisions; do you want a car that you see like 5 of every day (g35) or the r32 that even tho they not the rarest car in Canada (like my scirocco :p jk) but is just insanelly sick! My neighbour had one (lives in the states and here with his parents), we drove around a day, omg one of, if not THE sickest ride ive been in! My cousin had an s2000 (yellow, all modded) and it didnt even compare to a stock r32!

Le char a sorti 211WHP aux 4 roues sur un mustang Dyno ce qui donne environ 280HP.

La voiture est 4 roues motrices et il y en a eu environ 10-15 au Québec d'importée et environ un total de 20 au Canada.

Pourquoi je la vend, comme n'importe qui j'ai besoin d'argent et en plus j'en ai 2. Je croyais pouvoir les garder les 2 mais je ne peux pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back