leungsta

Kinda stuck between the two....

A 2004 RX-8 is about $27-29 g's
blue_rx8_1.jpg

A 2003 330CI is about $32 + g's
BMW%20Coup%C3%A9%20330Ci%20silber.jpg

Keeping in mind the bimmer costs more to maintain...etc

Please discuss....

moi aussi je vote pour la BMW, juste pour son look et je trouve que les RX-8 sont décevante

rx8 sans même y penser...

surtout pour avoir essayer les deux, c'est surtout la 330 qui est rendu bourgeoise comme une grosse américaine ;)

Nous sommes loin du feeling sport des E30, crois-moi

LeJeune said:
+2

The RX8 isn't that bad otherwise. I'd go with the RX8, personally, I don't like this BMW.
yeah but the one that im looking at doesn't look like that bimmer...just found it on the net somewhere

pimp_mike said:
And the driving fun factor in the rx-8 is priceless*tu*
Haven't tried it out yet....

but I can get a 330ci 2003 for 30 g's which is a fairly good price, so i dunno....i'll let you guys lean toward my final decision

leungsta said:
Haven't tried it out yet....

but I can get a 330ci 2003 for 30 g's which is a fairly good price, so i dunno....i'll let you guys lean toward my final decision

Ive cruize a couple of time with one 2 summer ago and it was such a nice feeling and the handling is just sick:yikes: But in a way its like a honda...you have to rev pretty high to feel some power(7k and more):( But overall its a pretty nice car but never have tried a bimmer...good luck with your decision:bigup:

Last edited:
bmw all the way.... the rx8 is not even close to touch the BMW....completly 2 different car anyway, ill say RX8 if you want a sport car, BMW if you want 50 luxury and 50 sporty ...

-Frank

Apres avoir completement adore la 325CI j'opterai pour la 330 sans l'avoir essayee, car j'imagine qu'elle est plus rapide et a une meilleure tenue de route que la 325.

La difference entre le handling d'une RX-8 par rapport a une 330 n'est pas assez grande pour negliger l'acceleration et le torque de la BMW!

Mais encore une fois je n'ai pas essaye la 330...

Cependant je prefere la transmission de la RX-8 et son look*tu* a plusieurs BMW...

I may surprise some folks but I'd pick the RX-8. Why ? Cheaper, still under warranty for another 2 years, nice look, very good handling, a cheap and cool toy for the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back