mazdaspeed a vendre

Status
Not open for further replies.

nounou

Legacy Member
salut. mazdaspeed 2003.5 jaune avec seulement 47 000KM a vendre....Balance de garantie 5ans ou 100 000km...je viens de faire changer les bushing arriere qui était fini.
- boost contoler
- filtreur a air injen
- plus des pneus d'hiver

Pour le prix....je demande 18 500$....l'auto est extra clean...et je suis négociable

Photos disponible sur demande (noun_crx@hotmail.com)

It would help if you lowered the asking price, its pretty high (You have some loss when you drive 47K on a car buddie)

Im talking to arround 8k

Next issue is the Boost controler. Anybody who wants to buy a MSP and has half a brain knows to pass over the ones that have or have had boost controlers installed. Its a good chance the internals are on the verge of snapping from boosting over 7 PSI without proper fuel.

Your best option is a trade in from a dealer or lot.

9 out of 10 MSP with boost controlers for sale, have been overboosted, and the boost controler VOIDS the warrenty.

Its got a value of arround 12K with those miles in EXCELENT condition From a DEALER, with an extended warrenty on the block.

Ill give people a hint when buying a used car, CHECK THE BLUE BOOK VALUE FIRST THING!

Obviously the guy is looking for the ballance of his debt on the car (Or a little more as it aprears), but it doesnt work that way.

Privot party, arround 10k, but the boost controler drops the value to arround 8k if your lucky, the car is really only worth 6k no more. Go look at the Kelly Blue Book yourself, AND even better go look what people are getting them for with engines that have never had boost controlers Vs the ones that have.

9 out of 10 MSP's with boost controlers have been overboosted for the strenth of the stock Rods, (If you know ANYTHING about the MSP you know the stock rods are trash)

The Only way to boost past 7 PSI safely is with a unichip or engine management on top of the boost controler, all this guy has is a boost controler.

Ill bet a million bucks hes boosted to 9PSI at least a few times.

The problem is there is NO WAY to know, he could have boosted to 16PSI a few times for all we know, even when inspecting the car you cant tell (Unless you go so far as to pull out the F-ing Rods, but c'mon thats rediculous. Would you take a $6000(Cost of putting in a new block) Chance on somebody's word, somebody you dont know?

It cost MONEY to replace the motor, and there have been ohh tooo many blown MSP' blocks, so many there is a F-ing "Zoom Zoom Boom" club!

You can bust a rod bearing in the FS DE simply by conering hard (Even N/A Blocks have had this happen) it's suseptible to oil starvation in hard cornering, and this has been a refused repair to some, Dealers claiming if your cornering hard enough to cause oil starvation that is outside "Normal Use" and considered abusing the car, and you need to pay for it yourself.

If you come in with a Poped block and a boost controler (Or sighns one was there) They will laugh at the warrenty claim, and with good right.

Imagine buying this car and poping the block in a few months and getting the finger from the dealer because of the boost controler. You dont even need to keep overboosting for there to be an issue, dammaged rods can go when they want to.

If your buying a motor with the chance the block will need replacing soon after purchase its only really worth the value after the cost of a new motor. Since its valued at 12K in pristine condition (From a Dealer) and it cost arround 6K to replace the motor, your looking at a car with a value of 6k.

On top of all this there is the "Clunk" Ill bet you got it replaced so as not to have to explaining to test drivers that they have to Buy an aftermarket bracket to actually solve the issuue as the dealer will only keep replacing the bushings as long as your under warenty (3 years, I think your out side of that) and the replacements they use brake down like the original leaving the "Clunk" to piss of drivers everywhere. Those bushings you already had replaced, that will need to be replaced again.

I bet the dealer already offered you 8K or less for it.

It sounds rough, but Im being honest and trying to help you. You need to be realistic. 18k for this car is anything but. Ive seen MSP's, with Forged motors for 15K.

I would go looking for a trade in for 9k MAYBE 10k, you might be able to find a place that will take it.

Take out your aftermarket parts and sell them individually for some extra cash.

Last edited:
that was pretty rough dude...but probrably true.
happy to say that my mazdaspeed is 100% stock...no mods.
I'm seeling mine here for $15,500(33,300kms) and the dealer has offered me $14,000(Mazda Duval)

simonsays said:
that was pretty rough dude...but probrably true.
happy to say that my mazdaspeed is 100% stock...no mods.
I'm seeling mine here for $15,500(33,300kms) and the dealer has offered me $14,000(Mazda Duval)

Wow thats a low mile speed (Only summer or something?) Not many like that, average is arround 49K.

Low Miles on a Stock MSP, (Always been stock) is right there 14k. ESPECIALLY if the car has never seen winter. 12k for one with arround 49k.

$15 500 I would say is a GREAT deal & rare as there are not too many speeds with so few miles, and stock (Always been stock) on top of it, posibly has never seen winter. Very good deal.

Yeah I was straight with no sugar on top, sory about the way it came accross, but Its the truth. The guy asked for 18K thats honestly robbery. I can only see this as being the ballence IF NOT MORE of what he has to pay off on the car.

You dont buy a Car drive it for 49k adding aftermarket boost controlers to go beyond the factory boost levels and expect to sell it for the ballance of your dept or more.

Boost controler = Murdered re-sale value unless the Pistons and Rods are forged, and or the proper suporting mods and a clear history of what has been done to the car in detail.

Mazda whent cheepo on these Rods and too many people just throw on a boost controler and arnt really aware of how bad it is without the proper suporting mods.

Over the last few years there have been ALOT of poped MSP's with just boost controlers and other mods, but not what is really needed, better fuel management under boost.

Last edited:
Yeah I was straight with no sugar on top, sory about the way it came accross, but Its the truth. The guy asked for 18K thats honestly robbery. I can only see this as being the ballence IF NOT MORE of what he has to pay off on the car.

You dont buy a Car drive it for 49k adding aftermarket boost controlers to go beyond the factory boost levels and expect to sell it for the ballance of your dept or more.

Boost controler = Murdered re-sale value unless the Pistons and Rods are forged, and or the proper suporting mods and a clear history of what has been done to the car in detail.

Mazda whent cheepo on these Rods and too many people just throw on a boost controler and arnt really aware of how bad it is without the proper suporting mods.

Over the last few years there have been ALOT of poped MSP's with just boost controlers and other mods, but not what is really needed, better fuel management under boost.[/QUOTE]

lowballer :squintfin bonne chance avec ta vente nounou je suis certain que tu va avoir ton prix

Please the Kelly Blue Book is 12k In EXCELENT condition. Hell its only 16k in the States, from a dealer, not a PRIVOT PARTY!!!. 17-19 AHAHAHAHA

The dealer offered the other guy with 33k on the engine only 14K and he is Stock with no boost controler.

Do you have any idea of how easy it is to pop a FS DET?? Obviously not.

Sory, but you guys obviously dont know enough about the speed to be making these comments.

This is NOT a Honda motor.

je m en calisse de cque tu dit moi jte dit d aller faire tes commentaires inutile ailleurs et de le laisser vendre son char *byewhore*

Soo what is this??

The Kelly Blue Book Value for New York, for 49K in EXCELENT condition (NEVER BEEN PAST STOCK BOOST)

mspbb5hz.png

How exactly are we to know this motor hasnt been past stock boost? If fact we know for a FACT that it HAS beenpast stock boost, there is a boost controler, I never heard of anybody who put one on to lower boost.

Soo you OBVIOUSLY know squat about the FSDET to talk out your ass like Assholes

Imagine buying this car and poping the block in a few months and getting the finger from the dealer because of the boost controler. You dont even need to keep overboosting for there to be an issue, dammaged rods can go when they want to.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope you buy it marcsupra so I can laugh at you when you get the finger from the Dealer, when you try to get a rod that got thrown through the block warrentied.

Lets look through a FS block

50397487full9wq.jpg

Do you see the FS on that Block, Thats the same Block as yours that has been boosting with a boostcontoler to arround 16PSI. It didnt happen the first time he overboosted, but the added stress on the block made it eventually give away.

503974167full3ju.jpg

If you dont know Shit, STFU!!!!!!!

Calm down buddy, i honestly dont give a ****..
I never disagreed with the fact that boosting a speed will make the turbo go pop, your absolutely right on that.. i dont see why your arguing that..

Now your showing me cars from new york?? cars go for cheaper in the states buddy.. go check hebdo a local quebec site and find me a mazdaspeed for 12k you stupid shit

Now let this man sell his car since this is what he came here to do, he dosnt need jackass's like you ruining his thread. My friend bought his mazdaspeed last year for 20k so 185 should be on the money

Ignorence is Bliss I geuss, If your so aware that the FS pops so easy how could you be so stupid about a boosted one?

THE Boost controler kills the re-sale value MORON!!!

Well not really since 90% of the people out there will not give a shit if you have a boost controller/won't even know what a boost controller does..

think about it this way, you see it as killing the motor
other people see it as a cool modification they are getting with the car.

anyways we ruined this guys thread and I really dont care what you think so ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back