Not open for further replies.

faSt4

Legacy Member
Please welcome Flat4's newest members!! :clap:

#5 - Jamie - jamie_w456
#6 - Danny - Dan2.5RS
and...
#7 - Joe - BurnsWRC

These guys have proven that they are hardcore Subaru enthusiasts, it was our pleasure to grant them all membership!! Their stickers have been ordered, and their cars will be christened this Thursday at the Orange Julep!!

Flat4 will only grow from here my friends!!

- #1 (Marty)

wooooootttt....BurnsWRC #7 for the win. Very cool. Cant wait to have the stickers on. gonna wash scooby extra clean that day.

BTW Thanks again Dan.....Very cool of you

You OWE me big time JOE...........(just kidding man) i dont mind being #6. I now have seniority over you........:p (kidding once again)

See you all thursday, cant wait to put the sticker on!!!

Dan2.5RS said:
You OWE me big time JOE...........(just kidding man) i dont mind being #6. I now have seniority over you........:p (kidding once again)

See you all thursday, cant wait to put the sticker on!!!

heheh sure...whatever makes u happy :p. ill still beat u if we race...lol kidding man see u tomorrow ;)

WOOOOOOT....cant wait till tomorrow. hey, i read that it might be raining, any news on that?

:yikes: Chance of Showers for Thursday, THAT SUCKS.........:yikes:
Hopefully thats not the case, i want to put the sticker on by the weekend....Marty you gotta help me out im a Sticker NEWB!!

[rant]UGH... Mother Nature has really been p!ssing me off lately...
why can't it just be nice/breezy tomorrow night?? wtf is this sh!t? It's late June, ENOUGH with the rain already... *frustrate [/rant]

On a happier note, I picked up the stickers, and they look great! *tu* *tu*

I can't wait to mint your cars :D

YAY...indeed very exciting. Guys the meet should still be on, the weather channel mentioned scattered showers during the day but evening is supposed to be perfect.

BY THE LOOKS OF IT, the weather is AWSOME, i'm so there around 8ish!!! we cruise Downtown at around 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back