• **** yeah

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I'm a faggot (no)

Votes: 39 42.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

licheur_de_gland

Who else thinks that flip light equiped cars are the sexiest things ever ?

I love the way a car looks with flip lights. I dont know why, but it's a :bigup: for the car to have them for me !

DEViANCE said:
Who else thinks that flip light equiped cars are the sexiest things ever ?

I love the way a car looks with flip lights. I dont know why, but it's a :bigup: for the car to have them for me !
imagine une s2k avec des flips !!

Ride*OR*Die said:
ca depend du model .. ford proble avec des sleepy eye !! ****ing nice
C'est quoi les sleepy eye? C'est justement mon char (sa s'écrit Probe en passant :p )

i think its what most 240 owners do..the lights only open up like half way..guess it gives off a sleepy look

Flip light s are damn sexy.. I had that on my 89accord...
the only problem with flip lights is eventually with wear and tear, you get the lazy eye where 1 would flip up and the other stays closed or you get one fully up and the other half way... nonetheless, I loved my flip lights, they stay protected until you turn them on...

anyone install HID on the flip lights yet? :D

Digitized said:
Flip light s are damn sexy.. I had that on my 89accord...
the only problem with flip lights is eventually with wear and tear, you get the lazy eye where 1 would flip up and the other stays closed or you get one fully up and the other half way... nonetheless, I loved my flip lights, they stay protected until you turn them on...

anyone install HID on the flip lights yet? :D

on mr2oc.com some guy did it !!

i find flip lights nasty, if i had a car with em id do a conversion, it takes away from the lines of the car IMHO

B22317.jpg

Gawd i miss that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back