Serious High Speed Racing on Pierrefonds blvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRock said:
Sorry, I dont get the SlingShot and the marble?? what do you mean by this.

Step 1- put marble in slingshot
Step 2- pull back elastic
Step 3- aim at cars
Step 4- release

DRock said:
Sorry, I dont get the SlingShot and the marble?? what do you mean by this.

if u race and act stupid/careless in the area i live in, especialy at the middle of the night, it wont get me all wet and friendly *gunz*

Weird Donkey said:
if u race and act stupid/careless in the area i live in, especialy at the middle of the night, it wont get me all wet and friendly *gunz*

LOL, ah ok cool thanks

DRock said:
Hi whats up,

just wanted to see if anyone knows the 2 guys who were racing on Pierrefonds blvd last night around 3 am.

I mean these guys were full throttle, did not stop at any of the stop signs all the way to Chateau Pierrefonds. then turned around and did the exact same thing all the way to St-Charles no stops.

one car was a silver Jetta, the model just before the new one, and the other car was a silver civic coupe I think?

it woke me up at 3am in my condo. they were going easily 200kph, no stop signs?? Pierrefonds blvd between St-charles and Chateau pierrefonds isn't exactly the best street. lots of dips and sewer bumps. at those speeds they would have crashed into the apartment buildings if they lost control.

I push my car here and there, but these guys were SICK dangerous.

crazy man
later
Tony

St-Charles to Chateau-Pierrefonds and vice-versa is seriously one of the worst places imo. I live near there, hope to see them one day:bigup:

italia3000 said:
hehe pierfonds sounds like a hot spot see u guys there!!! :D and dont be pussies if no 1 else is on the street only harm is between those 2 dummies... so dont be e big pussi i hope the cop catches them quotes r so fuken full of shti man u guys who say that shit r fags.... wtv like 1 guy upo there said keep the street racing alive just only when its not involving other ppl on the streets man like if those 2 -4 guys wanna boot it im sure they kno the conciquesnes if somethign werte to go wrong,... so no cops mean green light and no reds as long as teh streets r clear and wide with no innocent ppl around! meh i could be acting like that cuz im still yuing but wtv :D

yea and the highway sounds like the best place for that if ur not in an empty parking lot or drag track... thast wut i do or i gun it in a school zone at 4 am in my area streets r perfect there

Coming from you, and the words "knowing what they do" it just doesn't seem to fit together.. and whether they know what they're doing or not, it can still go wrong.
Like Sub said, take it to the highway.

DRock said:
... I mean these guys were full throttle, did not stop at any of the stop signs all the way to Chateau Pierrefonds. then turned around and did the exact same thing all the way to St-Charles no stops. ... they were going easily 200kph, no stop signs?? Pierrefonds blvd between St-charles and Chateau pierrefonds isn't exactly the best street. lots of dips and sewer bumps. at those speeds they would have crashed into the apartment buildings if they lost control.

ur right absolutly right Tony, everybody here on MR likes to push the limits once in while but those 2 were just plain dangerous ... its cause of idiots like them that we all get the cops on our asses and that the gov is coming out with the new street racing law. Sriously people if u wanna race go to st-eu or napi ... the street isnt the place for that ... i know it was 3am but u never know when somebody is gonna pot out of nowhere and then ur f**ked!

You must be stupid to do that, I do it when im so fukn drunk, so imagine how stupid you must be to do it whit no alcool in the blood

:butthead: joke

LeJeune said:
Coming from you, and the words "knowing what they do" it just doesn't seem to fit together.. and whether they know what they're doing or not, it can still go wrong.
Like Sub said, take it to the highway.

sure i know wut ur saying man no doubt, and no need to diss me u f*k but i was just saying 3 am on that blvd no 1 is there ive been there... the streets arent good to boot it there by the way to who ever eis thinking of going there my car was scrapeing the road, lol sparks everywhere... but yea best place is the drag track and then highway 15 S near downtown but wtv no shit something could go wrong man even if u were schumacher it could even be ur cars fault if a tire were to blow but its the risk u take thats wut i was trying to explain and i deleted that thread cuz i didnt wanna get n e idea's in n e 1's head but wtv guess it didnt delete.....then again even if this post were to influence u always have ur own brain so if u throttle that shit its cuz iu want to and no other reason!

italia3000 said:
sure i know wut ur saying man no doubt, and no need to diss me u f*k but i was just saying 3 am on that blvd no 1 is there ive been there... the streets arent good to boot it there by the way to who ever eis thinking of going there my car was scrapeing the road, lol sparks everywhere... but yea best place is the drag track and then highway 15 S near downtown but wtv no shit something could go wrong man even if u were schumacher it could even be ur cars fault if a tire were to blow but its the risk u take thats wut i was trying to explain and i deleted that thread cuz i didnt wanna get n e idea's in n e 1's head but wtv guess it didnt delete.....then again even if this post were to influence u always have ur own brain so if u throttle that shit its cuz iu want to and no other reason!

*banghead* PUNCTUATION PLEASE!!

italia3000 said:

I just had an aneurism.

italia3000 said:

holy shit.

that is all i have to say.

i burnt a few hondas on the highway, hit 215km/h on the high way but side streets and shit man the most i will do is like say 80 due to people, cars, and COPS! lol

he he im glad a couple ppl seen my point of view:D haha see u guys there! 15 south near down town or near st.eaustach at 3 am +

italia3000 said:
he he im glad a couple ppl seen my point of view:D haha see u guys there! 15 south near down town or near st.eaustach at 3 am +

see us there? ill prolly be seeing u in my rear view mirror

lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back