Serious High Speed Racing on Pierrefonds blvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
need_a_ride said:
assholes like you should take the bus!
im sure bus drivers race their bus's sometimes. i remember the other day i was on the highway, being tailed by a truck (18wheeler) doing 110, as soon as he got the chance he changed lanes n flew by me, i was like wtf :dunno:

italia3000 said:
fuk u bitches who have shit to say, mother fukers keep ur shit to urself!

Well people are bashing and hating on you because you're posting stupid shit. Even worse then what I post, and to top it all off, you can't spell, use punctuation or express yourself properly. Maybe if you did the opposite of what I just stated there, they wouldnt hate on you as much.

Racing on the streets is stupid. It's obvious why, so when you try and show off with your Eclipse on the highway, just remember me posting this and hoping one day you total your car, and your face :thefinger but your face is probably already totaled.

ysrfreak said:
Well people are bashing and hating on you because you're posting stupid shit. Even worse then what I post, and to top it all off, you can't spell, use punctuation or express yourself properly. Maybe if you did the opposite of what I just stated there, they wouldnt hate on you as much.

Racing on the streets is stupid. It's obvious why, so when you try and show off with your Eclipse on the highway, just remember me posting this and hoping one day you total your car, and your face :thefinger but your face is probably already totaled.

did u ever hear never wish things upon others and to let u kno about my face and all, u kno what **** it ask your girl friend :thefinger

ysrfreak said:

dont worry that kid is only 17, hes got alot to learn yet..

digital dragon, lmfao i think that explains it all about who's immature hey man i think ur about to miss ur pokeman show hurry!!!

Luciano said:
You must be stupid to do that, I do it when im so fukn drunk, so imagine how stupid you must be to do it whit no alcool in the blood

:butthead: joke

At least they weren't drunk... (I hope...) Next time, don't drive when you are fukn drunk...

italia3000 said:
digital dragon, lmfao i think that explains it all about who's immature hey man i think ur about to miss ur pokeman show hurry!!!

K picture this. you're racing down the st charles, and goin fast. then someone comes out of a side street. oh shit you're goin too fast to stop.you wreck their car. you wreck your car. what if you kill the guy? what if he had a family? think about it. and after you're done thinking LEARN TO SPELL.

maskedchevy said:
K picture this. you're racing down the st charles, and goin fast. then someone comes out of a side street. oh shit you're goin too fast to stop.you wreck their car. you wreck your car. what if you kill the guy? what if he had a family? think about it. and after you're done thinking LEARN TO SPELL.

Good point, and I love the ending :D As for the whole ask your girlfriend...dude common seriously, get some new shit :thefinger and oh no :run: he's going to miss his pokemon show, for all we know that's the show that you enjoy most, even better then my girlfriend :thefinger

Now please learn how to use punctuation and grammar in your sentences.

hahahahaha i used to race on pierrefonds blvd but it was like 20 yrs ago LOL with my 79 malibu and also pierrefonds blvd was forest west of nanterre man those were the days hehe

p.s i like the marble and slingshot idea thats the shit man lolll

ysrfreak said:
Good point, and I love the ending :D As for the whole ask your girlfriend...dude common seriously, get some new shit :thefinger and oh no :run: he's going to miss his pokemon show, for all we know that's the show that you enjoy most, even better then my girlfriend :thefinger

Now please learn how to use punctuation and grammar in your sentences.

you guys r cool:bigup: i mean wow really cool *tu* hope u feel cool! now that i said ur cool 2 times*tu*

italia3000 said:
you guys r cool:bigup: i mean wow really cool *tu* hope u feel cool! now that i said ur cool 2 times*tu*

there's an exclamation mark in there...thats punctuation. too bad you used it in the wrong spot. in any case, its a good start, i guess. baby-steps, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back