Why can't we run nets instead of windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size said:
let me enlighten you since you dont understand,.

in your signature.... you have - secret mods- listed in the stuff you can, do ,

pleeeeease, -secret mods- gimme a break , what the shiiiaat is that,

i dont care about the thread, or its topic,

until you remove that big pile of shiaaat from your signature, im gonna bust your balls over and over again, and believe me, its not only myself that is laughing at that crap

secret mods, pppfffffffft, seriously. :bigup:

if he tell you it will be no longer a secret....

give him a break hes a good guy..... whit secret tunning hability*tu*

j/k

krackhead said:
if he tell you it will be no longer a secret....

give him a break hes a good guy..... whit secret tunning hability*tu*

j/k

ahahah Thxn dude !

yes it's a joke between some friends i have, but i do have some secret things that i don't talk about

and yes in fact my signature is 95% true , i worked on alots of car from subarus to nissans to honda etc etc and i will continu to do so

If you have a problem with me, go over pm or gimme a phone call, or we can talk about it at the next DM round at st-eustache cause i will be there for sure !

So basicly i can run nets and can "lighten" up the doors and cut some unneeded sheetmetal ?

ill wait for precisions from the dm staff for the dash !

Thanks for the information guys ! Cya on 30 !

200sxBoY said:
Well i ain't arguing against the rule .. if it's the rule, i'll follow it
But i remember seeing pictures of haig's car without any dash ? (not sure)
and i wanna know how much i can work the dash/wiring/interior/doors for weight reduction

Hey 200sxboy, the reason im not running a dash isnt because of weight reduction, but for another reason, i would start with the doors and lexan windows before taking off the dash,i m thinking of cleaning up my wiring for next year with a carbon dash.

PS: i heard u helped out Andrew with his 240 and its running better... Props!!!:bigup:

As for your signature, were all joking here, so lets lighten up!!!
all i know is ... you'll only be a drift technician when youve passed the step of being a competitive driver, what we read and what we feel are two very different things!!!

Silvia S13 said:
As for your signature, were all joking here, so lets lighten up!!!
all i know is ... you'll only be a drift technician when youve passed the step of being a competitive driver, what we read and what we feel are two very different things!!!

Yes we are all joking !
Yeah i went and helped Andrew, still having some issues with the greedy but will work on it, Too bad the clutch exploded again!

And to clarify thing on the drift thing, My hand were not made to hold the steering , for some reason they seem to fit the ratchet way better !
From pure honesty, i prefer working on cars then driving them ...

PS : i sent you a PM, wan to clarify thing on this dash thing!

200sxBoY said:
Yes we are all joking !
Yeah i went and helped Andrew, still having some issues with the greedy but will work on it, Too bad the clutch exploded again!

And to clarify thing on the drift thing, My hand were not made to hold the steering , for some reason they seem to fit the ratchet way better !
From pure honesty, i prefer working on cars then driving them ...

PS : i sent you a PM, wan to clarify thing on this dash thing!

Ya, im getting him an ACT kit, he wont be replacing that one any time soon!!!
I do believe that mechanics helps in some points of the drifting aspects, but when it comes to suspension geometry, traction issues, power band tuning, cornerweighting, and efficienct setups, there is no better result than when your in the driver seat, turning a bolt is one thing, knowing that its gna hold during the run is another ... the way i see it.... its like being a cook, sure you think you've baked a nice cake, but you'll only know its good once you've tasted it!!!:bigup:

J'ai aucun rapport avec l'organisation du DM.....mais avec un peu de bon sens, c clair qu'un Window net bien fixé est légal..........common.......une vitre stock c'est tellement inutile.....dès le premier impacte......même s,il est vraiment minime, la vitre tombera en pièces.............un NET, bien fixé, sera extrèmement sécuritaire..........donc moi j'vote pour que ce soit légale..............

Silvia S13 said:
Ya, im getting him an ACT kit, he wont be replacing that one any time soon!!!
I do believe that mechanics helps in some points of the drifting aspects, but when it comes to suspension geometry, traction issues, power band tuning, cornerweighting, and efficienct setups, there is no better result than when your in the driver seat, turning a bolt is one thing, knowing that its gna hold during the run is another ... the way i see it.... its like being a cook, sure you think you've baked a nice cake, but you'll only know its good once you've tasted it!!!:bigup:

I get your point and you are right

The problem is im a bit like you Haig, i build car for other people *tu*

So i sit in the passenger side, and listen to what the driver is complaining about , and try to fix it

the only problem is that when a driver tells you something , it means the opposite :laugh:

Anyway thnx ! Cya at Dm, i'll definatly come and have a talk with you Haig if you ain't too busy on round 3 !

Frank

200sxBoY said:
I get your point and you are right

The problem is im a bit like you Haig, i build car for other people *tu*

So i sit in the passenger side, and listen to what the driver is complaining about , and try to fix it

the only problem is that when a driver tells you something , it means the opposite :laugh:

Anyway thnx ! Cya at Dm, i'll definatly come and have a talk with you Haig if you ain't too busy on round 3 !

Frank

Not a problem!!!! :bigup:

je suis en train de penser a comment je pourrait faire mes fenetre question dalleger le plus possible, donc ou je peux trouver du lexan le moin cher possible et pour quand il fait tres chaud je voudrais mettre un filet ou je pourrais trouver ca
merci

Jo-Drift(86) said:
je suis en train de penser a comment je pourrait faire mes fenetre question dalleger le plus possible, donc ou je peux trouver du lexan le moin cher possible et pour quand il fait tres chaud je voudrais mettre un filet ou je pourrais trouver ca
merci

Des nets.....j'en ai ici.....chez Trac Racing en stock........bleu ou rouge.....40$..........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back