Forester Sti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ander_00

I recently saw this video on the 06 impreza sti vs. 06 forester sti road test and it was from the uk. I was wondering if anyone knows if this forester sti will be available in Canada soon.

Must be a swap .. Honestly I have no idea if they (Subaru) have this prototype ..
It would be nice though .. Forester STI .

:bigup:

they have forester sti's in japan and UK

but it is very likely that we will not be getting this model forester

just like the spe c, legacy b.....all the good JDM stuff

canada seems to be getting the short end of the stick with JDM

no EVO because of the crash test and all imported cars must be 15 years old WTF!

let's start a JDM revolution

We're never getting that car. It would be ludicrously expensive here, and there's no market. The best thing we have is the Forrester 2.5XT, which easily accepts STi parts :)

Subarus biggest selling cars in NA aren't the sporty ones (wrx/sti), they're the Outbacks, Legacys, Imprezas, and Forresters, all of which are bought because they are known to be highly capable, highly reliable cars.

In Japan, Subaru is also known for building beasts. The reason for this is because Japan has had the STi for much much longer, so there is a following, there is hype about a new STi model.

Too bad we'll never see one. You have yourself a WRX STi when you're young, and when you have a family, you move up to the Forrester STi. That would kick ass!

I think in 07 we will be getting a stealth sti, for the old guys who don't like to be flashy.

It looks pretty cool and it has a sunroof *fag* the black brembos look nice I might paint mine black, it's hard to clean the gold ones when they're dirty

I agree the 2.5xt takes well to sti parts but the block won't be able to take to much heat for to long, the same on a wrx motor and tranny, lightly modded you can have a fast reliable setup but when you start getting with the heavy duty power *byewhore* STi is the way to go

This month in SubieSport they have a Forester swapped STi, really nice job, pretty much everything was done. They also have an article with a Legacy STi from Japan, it's SWEET!!! But it's not a swap it's the H6, but highly modified...so clean.:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back