Status
Not open for further replies.

alphazero

Banned
Salut!

More info here:

http://www.rondell.de/cms/default.aspx?menueID=0058

Rondell 17"x8" 5x112 et35.

The lips are freshly refinished to cure some rash (careless Montreal curb parking). They are now polished. Inner wheel spokes are untouched and perfect except for one nick on one wheel (see last photo). Other than that, perfect, straight, very like-new and pretty.

They are currently in storage... in my kitchen.

Also, thanks to a kind S4 owner who was interested this past weekend (who also turned me onto this site), I know these DO NOT FIT S4 applications due to the size of you freaking large calipers. I would consider trading brakes with you... as a huge favour to you... free of charge of course. :p

And I know I am no fun by NOT posting my starting price to have you "deal me down" to something more reasonable. I am just going to post the reasonable price I am willing to take for them. Sorry.

$700 firm

Also available: 2 x Michel Pilot Sport 225/45 17 at $50 per, and 2 x the same free (they are rolling, but nearly bald).

And the eye-candy:

Please notice the file names for descriptions

www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/wheel_1a.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/wheel_1b.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/wheel_2.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/wheel_3.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/wheel_4.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/wheel_4_nick.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/tire_1.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/tire_2.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/tire_3_BALD.JPG
www.mabaho.com/~mikebraucht/tire_4_kindaBald.JPG

Thanks/Merci!

deucescorner said:
do you know if these wheels will clear 2000 A6 2.7T calipers, if so i would be interested
check with your dealer its going to be easier and faster .. the guy is not GOD, he cant know everything

Sorry... didn't notice your post here. I thought message notification was on for me on this thread.

Anyway... I really have no idea if they will clear. I assume they would, but you are welcome to come by and we can try and fit one on.

I understand some of you may be a little "lazy"... so I thought I might post a photo of one of the high res links above... Just so you don't have to click so much. :p

wheel_1a[sml].jpg

thanks, but i just re-read your thread and noticed that it won't clear s4 caliper, thus won't fit 2.7T calipers aswell. Too bad.

bump for some quality rims and a sick price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back