Support our troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domspun said:
I like to think that the current invasion of Iraq is just a mistake of time. They should have done this in 1991, when there was a real reason to occupy and remove Saddam. Well there always been a lot of good reasons to get rid of Saddam, but in the last years he couldn't do anything except being a stupid and inhuman dictator.:D

Iraq is not a mistake. In fact, it is a pretty shrewd longterm strategic move. When the Middle East blows up for good in 5, 10 or 20 years, the US will have a giant "base" from which to strike at all the neighboring countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria even Jordan. For that reason, they are also perfectly located to protect Israel against a concerted muslim attack.

However, the reason and the means taken to conduct the war was total horseshit. They failed to subdue the local resistance movement, and by being overly sensitive, they allowed the religious nuts to prosper in Irak - when Saddam had just about succeeded in suppressing them.

If you want to operate in an Imperialist fashion, you do not have the leisure to use velvet gloves - you blow everything up and then rebuild in your own image, Roman Style. And contrary to what you hear in the media or read on MR, this is NOT what is happening in Irak. They are trying to spare everyone and everything, with disastrous results.

pat, are u a white dude who thinks he finally understood the mecanism of imperialism and the valuees, cultural aspects and historical-religious pillars of the mid-east just by watching CNN ?

Its funny how all this attention is always wrapped around the middle east.

I hope its obvious to all of you that the US is only interested in it for oil, and the security of their future economy. So, just stop all this "fight for freedom" mumbo jumbo...

Why does US want afghanistan? Cuz they want to setup military bases..

Why do they want to setup military bases? So they can control that territory.

Long run forecast:
China is growing, a communist country becoming very powerful. Maybe nothing threatening yet, but one day? who knows, the truth of the matter is that for any nation to grow it requires energy, and what better energy supply than oil (relatively cheap and extrememly effective). And where can china go to get this energy, well.. the US's "virtual" oil bank.. the middle east. Will this happen? Who knows, but its not something the US will overlook I can assure you.

The US wants the middle east under their thumb at any cost. This is the reality of it, so get used to it. Every man and woman that dies from this war and the chaos that surrounds it, is dying for the intent of other people's pockets.

Multi billions of dollars have been spent on this war, and perhaps trillions over the span of their history involvement witht he Middle east.

How come they dont use half the funds they print out each year, and spend it on the aid of other nations who suffer from hunger and deasese. This suggestion has been heard before im sure, but its very much the truth. In africa a child dies from disease every 30 seconds. Government setups are full of corruption in Africa, and whatever money is produced is sent into offshore accounts to keep the single few rich people rich. US hikes up tarrifs and what not against african exporters in order to protect their own economy, which leads africa into worst financial shit hole than they are already in.

How come so much interest in the middle east then?

You think they give a **** about womens rights? or corrupt politicians??

Study the events of 9/11 a bit more.. perhaps you might see some truth? That the only terrorists of this world is the american government.

TWO THUMBS UP FOR KIMOSA :bigup:

i guess alot of people r still ignorant and blind. they still belive all the shit CNN, LCN and all the medias feed them.

well medias are only the gvt's puppets. bias as hell.
watch CNN and ull realize how they cover only one side of the story.

ah who am i kidding.. these people will never change

stay ignorant and stay happy:squintfin

badbabyangel22 said:
pat, are u a white dude who thinks he finally understood the mecanism of imperialism and the valuees, cultural aspects and historical-religious pillars of the mid-east just by watching CNN ?

and you thinks you know it all because you're aparantly a "bad baby angel"... yea...sure

I have to agree with Kimosabe said, it gave me somewhat a new perspective on this subject *tu*

badbabyangel22 said:
ah who am i kidding.. these people will never change

stay ignorant and stay happy:squintfin

Nice talking about yourself there little miss prissy ;)

listen u useless weed smoking, McDonald drive thru cashier, broke ass son of a.... go finish high school and then come and talk to me

badbabyangel22 said:

1) I never watch CNN
2) I can read, so I read books, on history, on culture, on georgraphy and on war and many other subjects.
3) I know were to find a map, and I can tell which way is north.

Oh, and of course the US is interested in Oil. You'd have to be an idiot not to see that. However, is it the ONLY interest they have? No, it's just to most evident.

BTW, how are you doing, Fbiboy?

lol pat :p alright.. but dont u know saudi arabia and bush are allies ?
saudi arabia is hypocritical.. turning their back on arab communities around the world .. why? money. they crave it, they swim in it. while a few miles away their fellow "brothers and sisters" are dying for the implement of "peace" as bush would say.

badbabyangel22 said:
saudi arabia is hypocritical.. turning their back on arab communities around the world .. why? money. they crave it, they swim in it. while a few miles away their fellow "brothers and sisters" are dying for the implement of "peace" as bush would say.

If I had to pick a country to clean up in this world it would be Saudi Arabia.
There no more backward place in the world and it is cursed with all that oil that allows them to afford to be living in the 10th century. Thankfully the royal family got so huge that they can't feed it anymore. It will implode soon. I just hope the casualty rates will be low.
Saudi Arabian money is financing a huge chunk of the "jihad" activities around the world which is the main problem.

badbabyangel22 said:

Do you think that the Saudi royal family is very secure in its position of power? I'm not so sure.

Like you said, they have oil money to make a family of 100 000 uber-rich, while you have millions of poor people living in the same land that want nothing but their share. How long do you think that keep going on? Could be 50 years, could be 15, could be 2 or 3 months.

Then the Royal Family will flee, with their millions in Off Shore accounts, most likely to a ranch in Texas. ;) It has happened to the Shah, and several others through out the ages. The Saudis are not immune.

And when that happens, the US will have to flee Saudi Arabia (where they have extensive military installations, still) as well. Except now, they only have to cross a border to Irak, while 5 years ago, they had a 5000 km swim to look forward to.

hahaaaaaaaaa love u pat ! u got some good knowledge here..
but lets not forget the 1979 revolution was triggered by the anti-shah fundamentalists who were fed up of shah's pro-american ways and values..

that was their downfall... the usa, by implenting the shah, tryed coming into a extremist country and enlightning them with the american dream

the shock was too brutal

the fundamentalists then spread propaganda and fear.. telling each and every persians iran would fall into the hands of "evil"

1979 the revolution arrived

shah's family lived happyly ever after in america ! sipping pinatas on a california beach

Removing a corrupt regime with one filled with self centered religious zealots is not progress, though.

Iran took a great leap backward when they threw the Shah out.

i couldnt agree more but, they didnt want to be usa's puppet. and in some way i can understand that.

i think it did make it worst tho.. the oppression implanted by those extremists isnt the key to progress.

Kimosabe said:
Why does US want afghanistan? Cuz they want to setup military bases.

Hey Kimo, reread that for a second and then tell me if you aren't a little confused. :p

mcmajo said:
Hey Kimo, reread that for a second and then tell me if you aren't a little confused. :p

Your gonna have to help me out my friend... im a little slow on this fine tuesday afternoon.

This is mcmajo, posting on my gf`s account.. I`m too lazy to switch.

Anyway, US will have a base in Iraq, not Afghanistan. ;)

SaM05 said:
Ta yeule. Osti que c'est con que en 2006 les soldat existe encore.

encore icitte toé? 17 ans et ca pense toute connaitre. incroyable le nombre de hippie de la go-goche sur cte forum là.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back