My new car PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwmcoupe

Legacy Member
These are not actual pics of my car, but its the exact same car, same color combo and same options

I picked up the car from bmw jalbert about 2 weeks ago, i was told i was the 1st m coupe delivery in montreal. I was lucky they w found the exact color combo that i wanted black on red with carbon fiber trim from a customer who canceled is order ,prenium package So far i like the car very much, handles like a go kart and its a bomb, the suspension is very stiff which makes it sometimes uncomfertable to drive on our roads the car is just not pratical at all having basically no trunk, i wouldnt suggest it for a daily driver, But as a weekend toy this is a the perfect car. Nothing really performs like it in its price range except for the corvette. Now its time to look for a suv as a daily driver

MCoupe-1.jpg

MCoupe-3.jpg

MCoupe-4.jpg

MCoupe-5.jpg

MCoupe-6.jpg

MCoupe-7.jpg

MCoupe-8.jpg

MCoupe-9.jpg

MCoupe-10.jpg

Your the guy who wrecked his blue one right ???

If so nice to see you still have the pashion for the car.And nice new one.Red leather is hot.

....and like i said in another thread. trunks, comfort and practicality are for pussies!

this is the perfect car the more incovenient it is, it means the better it is. **** amenities. i'd never regret not having a trunk. as long as you can fit the bitch in there when she dont shut up.

:laugh: :laugh:
DeathFromAbove said:
....and like i said in another thread. trunks, comfort and practicality are for pussies!

this is the perfect car the more incovenient it is, it means the better it is. **** amenities. i'd never regret not having a trunk. as long as you can fit the bitch in there when she dont shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back