Your favorite Montreal bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcade Fire is really an incredible band!!!

Great sound, and real music.. . . Not like most of the shit that's on the radio nowadays.

The Planet Smashers....a band that i've seen live atleast 20 times.

And i just discovered a few months ago the band the alley dukes. Saw them twice so far, great live band...for those who likes 50's rock n roll and rockabilly...this is *the* band you've been looking for. Check myspace for a few samples. :D

Philvw said:
t'as un link????? jai vu un band lautre jour pis ils jouaient du classic rock...pis messemble que le nom ressemblais à ca...jarrive pas a les trouver mais cé p-e eux...

EDIT : jai trouvé moi même, c'est pas eux...damn le band étais vraiment bon

J'suis au travail..mais fais une recherche sur myspace tu devrais les trouver. Malheureusement, ce ne sont pas leur meilleurs chansons qu'ils ont mis sur myspace mais ca fais la job pour se donner une idée du genre. En tout cas, si tu aimes, ca vaut la peine d'acheter leur disque et de les supporter.

The Stars, The Arcade Fire, Godspeed You! Black Emperor (on indefinate hiatus), A Silver Mount Zion, Heroes and Villains, From Fiction (they're from Toronto, but they still kick ass)

xxplosif1 said:
The Planet Smashers....a band that i've seen live atleast 20 times.

And i just discovered a few months ago the band the alley dukes. Saw them twice so far, great live band...for those who likes 50's rock n roll and rockabilly...this is *the* band you've been looking for. Check myspace for a few samples. :D

haha alleydukes...i used to smoke joints with zack in his giant hallway of an apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back