Dell Dimension 8100 (1.4ghz P4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphazero

Banned
FAST FAST FAST

Asking $225

Was used as a graphics machine (see list of included software below).

Machine specs:
Processor 1.4ghz Intel P4
RCA Wireless/Optical Mouse (incl. rechargeable batteries)
Standard Dell black quiet keyboard
Memory 128 mb RAMBUS (2x64) ---> OPTION (add 512MB see below)
Hard Drive (WD400BB) - 40gb, 8.9ms, 2mb cache, 7200rpm ---> OPTION (add 80gb see below)
DVD-ROM NEC 16x
CD-RW (NEC CD-ROM Writer) 48x24x48x
Disk Drive 1.44 3.5 floppy
Case Dell Dimension tower (nice black/silver case, easy to use)
Sound Onboard soundblaster
Video Card ATI Radeon 9200, 128mb AGP 8x http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9200/radeon9200/specs.html
Modem 56k v.92 fax
Network Card Internic 10/100

Included Software:
-Windows XP Pro (sp2)
-Office Pro
-Adobe
---Photoshop
---Illustrator
---InDesign
---Acrobat
- plus much more

Add these parts, or purchase seperately:
- Memory, 512mb (256x2) $125 http://www.computer-memory-store.com/samnon25rdra.html
- Hard Drive WD800JB - 80gb, 8.9ms, 8mb cache, 7200rpm -$45

system_8100.jpg

system_8100_rear.jpg

system_8100_inside.jpg

Last edited:
Well 70 is really way too low. You can't even purchase the memory on its own for that much.

Anyway... please forward your serious offers... nothing ignored.

Thanks!

In the name of "free bumps"... uhhh... thanks!

I would direct anyone reading the persons comments above to support it with a little research of your own. A simple search on "ebay" will clear things up... if that's your prefered standard.

This is an honest post. I have clearly posted the specifics of the system above... not shady or mysterious at all... I am clearly not trying to rip anyone off. And if you feel like you might be if you bought this, then don't buy it.

Please leave my thread alone... if you think it is poo and not worth it, then that's totally cool... move on my friend.

:bigup: bump

Just so everyone is clear... mr Jdragon's 21 posts have all been in the last week... every single one of them lowballing other members legit threads. Check it out for yourself.

I would suggest you not post here again unless you have something worthwhile to say about this thread.

So annoying... buzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back