1st ae86 to link st-eustache

Status
Not open for further replies.
star_laide said:
et pour SSpikesssSSSSssss

si le gars dla orange est pas la en se moment , c'est juste a cose quil a pas le meme budjet que vous donc en 2 ans il peut se payé le 1/10 de se que vous vous payé en 1 mois , sinon il serais la c sur , et il a encore ca voiture il ne peut juste pas venir a cose des reglement , et si yé pas a drifteck c a cose que c'est louin de quebec pour revenir un dimanche a 2h AM a quebec quand tu travaille a 7h le lendemain...

vous comprendré surment pas vous etes telements tous vraiment beau !

thats right were rich howd u know
were funded by millionaires
10 of them eat out of our hands, oh how DID you know. Do i have to start listing our jobs and annual revenues to get your ok? You think haig, marco and tyler get it all handed to them on a platter? far from it. Wanna know why i dont drift? Cause its too much money out of my pocket and i dont sacrifice myself for a motorsport. But you guys only see them getting tires and bodywork and think its all free. LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU they proved thereselves. I dont have to as i outlined before, when im rich ill buy a raceteam and slam into your cars just for the hell of it :thefinger

J'aime ta façon de penser Yan..........si t'as besoin de pilotes...........j'ai besoin d'un char pis en plus je suis très qualifier pour rentrer dans les autres chars vu que j'ai un gros problème d'atitude...........;)

Sil-Forthy said:
Yan is right............une 240sx ça coute 15000$ pis t'es compétitif.........une AE a 15000$...........tu commence a être capable de faire l'oval et de linké........

chu sur aussi queVince, Ben, Jo et greig dans des 240sx ou autres voitures du genre seraient des ostie de drifter compétitif............tsé.............ils le sont déja mais avec des AE qui les ''handicape''.........

:run: :scratch: *banghead* :dunno:

:bigup: moi ses pas mechament phil ou les autre mes la bete vienne detre lacher (greig:bigup: )serieusement attender lanne prochaine sa metonerais beaucoup qyen aille qui soie capable de le battre:bigup: mes decourager vous pas vous pouver toujours vous essayer contre marco lolll sa va etre plus easy*tu*
lolll ok je fais un peux de *blah* *blah*
resumer de lhistoire greig est vraiment bon et peux importe quelle voiture quil va utiliser il vas toute vous torcher :bigup: :bigup:

ps...greig je fais dla pub pour toi jespere que tu va me laisser essayer ta corolla:bigup:

star_laide said:
javous quil doit pas avoir dargent pour avoir 2 voiture de glisse...

tu me fais tellement rire, Sa 240sx qui tu pense la payer a 100%? Know whats sponsored in there? PAINT, Wheels, tires, differential and clutch. He had the clutch and diff already but put OS instead since they sent him a nice package cause (unlike most of you loosers) proved his self. Oh and the rollcage cost him half price Ladada. THATS IT, we cant forget Torco of course for oil and fuel. hmmmm motor is 100% powered by marco's wallet, and the odd armenian with a wrench :)

Now as for the G, if we were rich that thing wouold be twin turbo'ed whipping around but sadly after one year we FINALLY secured some sort of power for that car. Another fun fact cause marco c'est le gros mechant riche sponsored, car's suspension was on WOODBLOCKS for QUITE SOME TIME cause all marco could afford to do was cut the springs, wacha think he drifting on most of the year with until again, because he PAID his dues out of HIS OWNpocket and got a sponsored suspension.

Mais ca va tu as tres raison, were rich mother****ers. Its funny because alot of you hope and wish for sponsors but when they see the level of intellect the drift scene has, no wonder alot of you have a hard time finding a seat.

Sil-Forthy said:
Explique toi....?.....Prouve moi le contraire........
how can you say that it takes $15000 to make a corolla that can link drifts, and drift the oval? I've seen completely stock corollas that can be bought for $2000 drift better than a $20 000 240 with the right driver.
Look at ae86drifter, do you think his car is worth $15000??? You can't put some random price on what it takes to be competitive, it's all about the driver.

And let's just say you had $15000 to build a corolla, and $15000 to build a 240sx, IMO, with the same driver, the ae86 would be a better drift car. IMO, it's a better car to start off with, and it doesn't cost any more to mod than a 240.

Stirl_ae86 said:
how can you say that it takes $15000 to make a corolla that can link drifts, and drift the oval? I've seen completely stock corollas that can be bought for $2000 drift better than a $20 000 240 with the right driver.
Look at ae86drifter, do you think his car is worth $15000??? You can't put some random price on what it takes to be competitive, it's all about the driver.

And let's just say you had $15000 to build a corolla, and $15000 to build a 240sx, IMO, with the same driver, the ae86 would be a better drift car. IMO, it's a better car to start off with, and it doesn't cost any more to mod than a 240.

Im a really big fan of hachi it still one of my favorite car but ....

15k on a 86 and 15k on a 240

the 240 will be more competitive !!!!

lets say
suspension 5000

2000 on a really good lsd

750 for a good seat

you still have 7250 for a engine setup

the hachi get a 4ag Z or T depend

and the 240 a sr for sure

ok so lets say 2500 for each engine(i know a 4age dont cost that much )

so u have 4750 to mods your engine ....

so with 4750 $ to mods an engine i think an sr 20 would be more powerfull

just ask JF chiassion how much it cost to get 350 WHP

and ask Vince how much it cost to get almost 200 hp with is hachi

;) thats all i have to say

a///pinelover said:

lets say
suspension 5000

750 for a good seat

Merci.......and i know that if Greig wasen't sponsored his car would've cost around 15000$ with the cage and everithing...........andi i know how my 240 cost...........GREIG IS AN A-W-E-S-O-M-E drvier........and he probably has the best hachi in the block...........i'm just saying if he had a 240 he would be better than A-W-E-S-O-M-E.........:bigup:

Pis criss Stirl_ae86.......clame t'es nerf........j'dis pas qu'une AE c'est une vidange........demande a n'importe qui qui a conduit les 2 voitures.......il vas te dire la quelle est la plus facile a conduire...........FACILE = COMPÉTITIVE....

Pis j'veux pas sonner comme une tête enflé...........mais tu connais quoi au drit toi........t'as un ami qui en fait pis t'as vu des vidéos.........comon.....t'es pas oubligé de monter sur t'es grands cheveaux........fais juste t'expliquer....:bigup:

Manu is right,.

its about getting the most for your buck , a 240 can be far more competitve than a corolla will ever be.

now if your talking about putting an sr in an ae86,
that can be a different issue, but if thats the case, the 240 can still be a better platform to work from , for among the many reasons already stated,
availability of parts is a major concern when it comes to motorsport.

a 240sx, s13 was produced for many years, .... ae86 was far more limited to a short production lifespan, thus parts , that is OEM parts, like some mechanical, or even body parts are hard to come by for the corolla

240sx, are far more common, and cheaper in the long run to maintain and rebuild.

as much as some say the 4age is great , sure any engine can be great, but those are a pain to get parts for.,, the ca, sr, ka, and rb, are not hard to get parts for,.

the suspension on the corolla are a pain in the ass to get right,. its not as simple as droping it, ..as most drifters and connaisers know, there is a few things to know before and do.

a 240 you can lower and it wont nessessarily mess up the entire configuration of the car.

in my opinion, that is my opinion,. the 240 looks better,. while the corolla gts is a change and a sort of rare to find in good condition car, they are severily underpowered, and unless a substantial amount of money is devoted to the powertrain, and the suspention to handle that power, its pointless

it is a better choice to go with the 240 ,. because a the 240 chasis was already designed to handle a strong powerplant from the get go, ie sr20det, ca18det in the silvia, and the 180sx.

its really not a question of which one is better, its a question of which car would suit your goals in motorsport , and what it is you can afford, and want to spend and where to focus that money.

quite frankley, a 240 would be a more reliable choice, parts are readly availible, the cross over list is huge from many different years of production and different models,. aftermarket parts is huge for the 240. and they are pretty easy to work on,.

just my 2 cents worth

Manu,,,,, nice breakdown on costs.
-the suspension can be done for less than 4000. easily

my point being, that youll have money left over to pile up in a pile on the track after building a 240 to donuts around ! hehehe:bigup:

for the price is just that i put BIG price to show ....

and i actually dont know the detail price really good. Since its my job to sell performance part to dealer so i dont deal with retail price but anyway everyone know it cost less to tune a 240

crime jai mis plus que 15000$ sur ma ae86 :p pis est pas encore prete a drifter et bon ca va commencer a etre par pire comme moteur 4age blacktop 4throttle ( ressemble a celui de greig mais moins tuner )

jimagine cet argent la sur une 240sx et jaurais un setup de fou :p

si jaurais pas besoin de foutre une cage dedans pour participer a la competition jla preterais a flaming phil anytime :p ( un coup qui va avoir un lsd 2 way dedans )

bref chu d'accord que greig va etre a watcher lannée prochaine tant quia pas de ptit pepin pendant la competition :)

ah btw au D1 japan, katsuhiro Ueo

a un 4age 180hp et c'est un des drifters le plus malade quia pas

fac le char a un potentiel ÉNORME!

a///pinelover said:

lets say
suspension 5000

750 for a good seat

see, this is what i mean....
who says you have to put a 4ag in an ae86?? forget the 4age, and put an sr20 in the ae86 if power is your concern, or a b13, or a 3sgte etc etc.

NeoShadow86 said:
ah btw au D1 japan, katsuhiro Ueo

a un 4age 180hp et c'est un des drifters le plus malade quia pas

fac le char a un potentiel ÉNORME!
:bigup:
ueo puts 500hp cars to shame.

Stirl_ae86 said:
see, this is what i mean....
who says you have to put a 4ag in an ae86?? forget the 4age, and put an sr20 in the ae86 if power is your concern, or a b13, or a 3sgte etc etc.

ok no probleme but even with a budget of 15000 u still more competitive with a 240 and an SR

think about it ....

4age bolt on in hachi

b13 maybe it will cost you for all the job ......7k just for the engine ...+ all the time you gonna spend on the engine because you drift it

the 3sgte try to find the tranny to put it rwd so hard and so expensive !!!!!!!

an sr20 okmaybe but again you have to fit the engine in the bay + megasquirt + job the dyno blablabla ...

so with all that the 240 still the best choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back