races i did and filmed yesterday(S4, STI, s2000 turbo and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p5freek

so like every week , i went to the races yesterday and it was pretty nice. very nice cars and fast as well.
the only think i can say that i dont like about my speed 6 is that stupid traction control that i forget all the time to take it off !! so i raced the s4 2 times because of that and the STI as well!!

gotta say that s2000 turbo is fast !! wow i raced a mustang at the end on the video just to show you guys what a real 10 sec mustang !!! FAST is not even the word to describe it!!

ENJOY !!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9f481a10-598e-410c-bdf1-981300b951f6.htm

p5freek said:
so like every week , i went to the races yesterday and it was pretty nice. very nice cars and fast as well.
the only think i can say that i dont like about my speed 6 is that stupid traction control that i forget all the time to take it off !! so i raced the s4 2 times because of that and the STI as well!!

gotta say that s2000 turbo is fast !! wow i raced a mustang at the end on the video just to show you guys what a real 10 sec mustang !!! FAST is not even the word to describe it!!

ENJOY !!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9f481a10-598e-410c-bdf1-981300b951f6.htm
Nice races against the S4 ans STI!

The S2000 and Cobra were a bit too fast for your setup. :yikes: Even with RWD and street tires, they still managed to compete on the launch.

The Mustang is most probably not a 10 seconds car on street tires... It'd need some slicks to launch properly (1.60ish 60 ft). It's more a mid 11s car on street tires...

Xcessiv said:
Nice races against the S4 ans STI!

The S2000 and Cobra were a bit too fast for your setup. :yikes: Even with RWD and street tires, they still managed to compete on the launch.

The Mustang is most probably not a 10 seconds car on street tires... It'd need some slicks to launch properly (1.60ish 60 ft). It's more a mid 11s car on street tires...

the mustang did have sliks on

hey tabarnak!!!! le gars ek son parachute pis son moteur..jreste a drummondville..jlai vu ste smaine..ou en fds..dans ma cour!! le meem parachute bleu!! meme osti daffaire
le monde est ptitttt surtout quand ye loin
anecdote!

p5freek said:
the mustang did have sliks on
As far as I know, M/T don't produce 18" low profile slicks. :)

Are you talking about drag radials? If so, he needs to eat them much more than this to run 10 seconds. I didn't see a 1.60 60ft in this race; more something like 1.90-2.00.

Anyway, it was still a nice race! :) Your car keeps impressing me, I can't wait to see a true timeslip from Napi or Sanair.

Damn that S2000 has a slowwww lauch! But the mustang :yikes: ..... overall great video! :bigup: And you have a really nice car too! :D

Belles courses!!

Ton caméraman m'a bien fait rire... "again again and again!"

Belle course avec la STi mais sur la deuxieme run il a pas décollé ou quoi? :dunno:

GotBoost said:
Belles courses!!

Ton caméraman m'a bien fait rire... "again again and again!"

Belle course avec la STi mais sur la deuxieme run il a pas décollé ou quoi? :dunno:

c moi ki a oublier mon traction controle a la premiere course!! je les enlever dans la 2ieme :D

p5freek said:
c moi ki a oublier mon traction controle a la premiere course!! je les enlever dans la 2ieme :D
Une STI Cobb Stage II avec ce setup roule mid 12s... Y'a quand même eu un p'tit problème de départ le monsieur. :p

Xcessiv said:
Une STI Cobb Stage II avec ce setup roule mid 12s... Y'a quand même eu un p'tit problème de départ le monsieur. :p

oui peut etre surement je c pas , but a race is a race LLOLL :bigup:

p5freek said:
oui moi aussi , j commander le gtech alors j hate de voir se que ca va donner
Quel modèle de G-Tech? Plusieurs faussent grandement le trap speed et sont très sensibles à l'inclinaison de la route.

Rien de mieux qu'une bonne vielle passe classique à Napi. :bigup:

Xcessiv said:
Quel modèle de G-Tech? Plusieurs faussent grandement le trap speed et sont très sensibles à l'inclinaison de la route.

Rien de mieux qu'une bonne vielle passe classique à Napi. :bigup:

le nouveau modele RR , mon ami a sorti 255whp au dyno and sur le gtech sa lui a donner 252whp , alors ca ma laire tres precis

p5freek said:
le nouveau modele RR , mon ami a sorti 255whp au dyno and sur le gtech sa lui a donner 252whp , alors ca ma laire tres precis
Ok! Keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back