A Night of Racing @ St-Eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
faSt4 said:
Oh, please please PLEASE let me have a chance against your uncle's SE-R. Bring him to watch too, so after I chew it up and spit it out, he'll feel all crappy and be like "Damn, my nephew launched the fukk out of it and still got wiped".

YOYOYOYO MAN UP GUY...

LOL :rofl:

ppfffahahahahaha....haha say bye bye!!lol *byewhore*

infinite said:
yawn, what?

i can just picture some geek all frustrated and pumped up in front of his computer making a video, writting in his lifestory of mr.com, inserting in a gangsta rap music, label it as Racerx killZzzz, just to show ppl that don't give a fuk nor understand wtf he's talking about. hahhahahaha man up yo man up
wtf is man up anyways

fuk, thx for the entertainment clown hahaha

btw what's the book value of ur protege?? i'll give u 1/4 price of the book value for ur car. it's beaten to death yO that's what it worth lol. 2$?? deal?
it's all about book value yO book valUEE hahahhaa
fkin retard fag with loud mouth, haha

oh, yea i should've have more respect for older ppl. sure.
u need to have more respect on ppl that has more intelligence than a truck load of retarded brain like urs all together.

Throughout your post you display your utter stupidity quite well, First you run arround making assuptions and all that shit (red flag #1 to spot a moron), & youve jumped into an argument that has ABSOLUTLY Nothing to do with you, IS it intelegent to stick your nose where it has no place? Damn you must have the definitions for intelegent and Stupid mixed up (AHAHAHAHAHA). Do you think your a Mod or something? & Since when Did I care about you or what you think? You must be kidding me, oh yeah your whole existance is a joke, so I geuss you are.

Or wait, do you think acting like a Jackass (Like your doing, Flaming in a argument that has nothing to do with you) Is something that helps arguments that are resolved???? Your a real ****ing Moron! Ohhhh and your a fuking tool, One Im using to keep this thread going on as long as posible untill its trashed, then Ill make another and do it again, just to please you (AHAHAHAAH), but your too retarded to realize it (ahahahahahahah) So toss out another Flame, that should bump the thread nicely, then Ill toss another insult back at you and this thread will go on & on, ib4tc bitch! (ohh yeah Sory, your dumb ass probably didnt understand ib4tc, I forgot, your slow...In Before The Close, BITCH!!! AHAHAHAHAHA)

It seems you dont know shit, get out of Quebec a little more, and my post will make more sence, Ill give you this one because your a dumbass who cant understand anything simple & needs everything spelled out...(As if it isnt clear already) Man-Up = ACT LIKE A ****ING MAN, BITCH. I ll also give you the "Yoyo Ma" (That one requires a little intelegence so there was really NO WAY you could get it without an explination) someone with a little cultured intelegence like you claim to have would of know hes a cellists. One of, if not the most well known and respected in the world (Not like I care) I say it because of a Seinfeild episode where Kramer Screams it out for no aparent reason incoherently, kinda like all the garbage in your posts...(I got a laugh out if it, thats all I care about) You come in out of the Blue with a bunch of out of place trash talk, in an argument (Wait a ****ing INTERNET argument [even worse] ) that has nothing to do with you. Thats REAL Mature, Should I follow your lead and run arround the boards flaming people I dont know and who have no clue who I am or why the **** Im sticking my nose in there buisness as if its suposed to be there, & like they are going to care... You really must have ABSOLUTLY NO LIFE AT ALL, your the forum defender of half truths, unjustice and stupidity, Congradulation on that! AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Yeah there are people LIKE you dumbass, that dont care about my videos and post and blah blah blah, So WHAT! I dont care about you or what you think, what the fuk difference does it make??? NONE, your just another Hater Bitch! The world is full of them.

But lets be serious, You care! You care enough to talk shit in a thread that has nothing to do with you, If you really Didnt care as you say you dont, you would never of clicked on this thread, BUT we all know the truth, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

And If you think your going to get at me by saying my car is inexpensive, get real. I know what my car is, and Im not impressd with bitches who can drop more money on a car then me, Big ****ing Deal There are Only Too many that can buy more expecsive cars then your Bitch ass, so who the **** do you think you are? Bill Gates, Donald Trump? Dont make me laugh Bitch (wait, yeah, keep making me laugh, this is quite entertaining...)

All you flamers need to get a ****ing life, you see I havnt posted all day (Hmmm I work) Soo you guys come out with BS one after another. Wait, I might be a Jerk for Jumping the gun (One who is MAN enough to recognize it and apologize for it) so what does that make you guys? Trolling Flaming Faggs AHAHAHA With Sesame seed size Balls.

Im not Pissed off typing away, Im laughing typing away.

I LOVE attention, Good or Bad, so the more you fags Post the more satisfied I get so Bring it on, eithor way I get the attention I want.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back