A Night of Racing @ St-Eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanteMustDie said:
like I said if you thought I had any negative attitude yesterday you must be very insecure.

Come off that Shit, I was bourn at night....but not last night!

If you never ment to give attitude then say so (thats Bullshit and you know it), but dont talk more shit like you werent giving me attitude WTF?!?!?! are you like 12? You dont know when your giving attitude "A good launch is ALL you have.....If I had traction you wouldnt of been so close" YOUR EXACT WORDS. Thats Sound like a bitch giving attitude pissed there was only a half a car diff or something (I dont get it), You won and shouldnt of been acting like a punk, but you did and here we are....

So if you wernt trying to be a Prick, thats okay, But you were a Prick none the less, your lack of realizatiuon doesnt change the fact.....

So Yeah, Ive gotten over your Lame ass comments and realize I let it piss me off more then I should of, Ive made my apologies on the subject already......

Rac3rX said:
Come off that Shit, I was bourn at night....but not last night!

If you never ment to give attitude then say so, but dont talk more shit like you werent giving me attitude WTF?!?!?! are you like 12? You dont know when your giving attitude "A good launch is all you have.....If I had traction you wouldnt of been so close" YOUR EXACT WORDS. Thats Sound like a bitch giving attitude pissed there was only a half a car diff or something (I dont get it), You won and shouldnt of been acting like a punk, but you did and here we are....

So if you wernt trying to be a Prick, thats okay, But you were a Prick none the less, your lack of realizatiuon doesnt change the fact.....

So Yeah, Ive gotten over your Lame ass comments and realize I let it piss me off more then I should of, Ive made my apologies on the subject already......
it was only the harsh reality (which you can't seem to accept), I wasn't anywhere near pissed because the race went just about exactly as I thought it would. I never thought for a second I would have a good launch (never had one at st-eustache) and being the realistic guy that I am I knew I wasn't going to make up for the lost ground AND put buslengths on you on a 1/8 mile track.

you can say what you want about what I looked like or how I sounded like, but you're the one crying about it now. I was a prick only in your sad little mind.

once again, reality is not equal to lame ass comments. get it through your tiny head.

and re-read your posts before you try to belittle me.

eatsviper4lunch said:
I think we can all move on to more important things in life. All good now?

Im glad your alright about it, I really am sory for the shit earlier, I was mixed up & in no way did you do anything less then respectable.

Dante on the other hand gets pissed on for....

Giving attitue out of place

Accusing me of cheating (Or saying that you did) Going before the green and not accepting the loss in my book is cheating (Got to love Videos, DO you want some Stills to show I went after the Go?)

Not being Man enough to be straight up.

Hell I was a Prick to eatsviperforlunch (Yeah there was a misstaken identaty, but SO what) Im MAN ENOUGH to recognize my Bad and I apologize for it Hhhhhmmmmmm

Last edited:
DanteMustDie said:
it was only the harsh reality (which you can't seem to accept), I wasn't anywhere near pissed because the race went just about exactly as I thought it would. I never thought for a second I would have a good launch (never had one at st-eustache) and being the realistic guy that I am I knew I wasn't going to make up for the lost ground AND put buslengths on you on a 1/8 mile track.

you can say what you want about what I looked like or how I sounded like, but you're the one crying about it now. I was a prick only in your sad little mind.

once again, reality is not equal to lame ass comments. get it through your tiny head.

and re-read your posts before you try to belittle me.

Harsh reality???? You must be Retarded!!!!!! I gave you props on the Win, (Seems Ive accepted you won doesnt it moron) You just wont Stop Crying about no traction (like I was racing on another track or something), I know babies that cry less then you.

YOU think me losing to a Sunfire Supercharged by a half a car in a N/A Protege is a "harsh reality" ???? Dumbass what is so harsh about a faster car (faster CAR) winning a race? I dont win all the time and have no issues saying so. WHats Harsh is how close I was, isnt it!!!

Dude, I still came within a half a car reguardless as to what YOU cry about after the race being the reason I was so Close.......

Your the one in denial........That normaly says ALOT. Ive already shown myself to be humble enough to admit my mistakes and apologize for them, you only Denie and talk aditional shit. Continuously Crying about what you call "Reality", what a ****ing joke!

I dont have to do it when you do it so great on your own, and nature got you pretty bad too!!!

Last edited:
Venom55 said:
@:Rac3rX, 3 words for you ....Get a life *fag*

So you have nothing better to do then take part in somebody elses argument? Does your life really suck that much??? Oh, & Where you there? So STFU, Ohh wait, My bad, your board and want to take part in some flaming...Then FLAME ON BITCH!

Or wait, were you expecting your magical words of wisdome to help the situation?

Its seems your the *fag* Troll, congradulations on that....

If I was so hung up on talking shit like some sugest, then I would be at Napi on Friday (I would of been there the Friday After I got my 15.9 Times so as to get something faster then a 15.9 that I already know she is capable of.

Why havnt I gone yet???? Mid Pipe and Under Drive pulley. Im full of surprises

TO all the BS about last night & Today...

Like I said, I dont ****ing care any more about the comments, the thread has been drawn out and is going nowhere fast. I dont care about any of it, its a waist of time at this point.

Lets pretend we are back to right after our Race, and do it over....

Dantemustdie
GREAT Win, you got me good, maybe by a little more then a half a car, 59% of a car, arround there. Your Sunfire with the S/C is a fast Car. I got off the line fast but I wasnt able to get enough of a lead out of my launch to cary it to the end, Cest La Vie. Good Race.

Last edited:
ElvisWong said:
The no sence is you cant have 15.9 for 1/4 average , average is the total of your best AND your worst run .Yes i have make 15.9 me to , i miss my 2en gear totaly . Im not proud of that , just honnest . When i affirmate anything is not BS it's fact ...

I say I average 15.9 because at an UNPREPPED track (Napi on a Tuesday) in my cars current set up I have run 5 races, 3 15.9's in a row withthe sun out, and 2 16.0's at neer 10 oclock after the track cooled down from the sun going down, and lost what ever hook up it had.

I was averaging 16.2 (With a 16.0 fastest) BUT I made some changes to my set up (Speciall tranny fluid mixture, and maintenance) & was able to consistantly keep my times in the 15's.

Do the math.... I average 15.9 Like I said. If I said it, its because it is.

Also Like I said, At a prepped track dont think for 1 second Im pulling a 15.9..... :D :bigup:

& Somebody said something about the SE-R having some kind of TCS tacking care of the launch.

The SE-R Altima doesnt have Traction Assisstance or any type of TCS, I needed a few min to get used to a 6spd, but I was handling her just like my Protege (Although My first race with her I hit the rev limiter twice (in 1st and in 2nd), its a Stock SE-R, & my car screams at you when its at the top of the rpm's and time to shift, when the SE-R barely said a word ever.

I drove my friends 2004 Grand Prix GT, and it has TCS, you can shut it off but I dont think it went off completly and it just sucked, I ****ed with it for quite a while, unloading all I could. Even after it rained the wheels always caught after a split sec, in my Protege when the street is wet, I have to baby the throttle carefully or I spin out 1st, 2nd, 3rd gear it dont matter.

I also Rented a Lincoln LS for a trip to Toronto and Back, it has TSC and a Stability system. I forget what its called, but whats cool is there is a light on the dash that lights up when the system goes into play, Lets just say I had ALOT of fun making that light, light up. I really liked that car, Lots of Power and Crazy comfortable.

Last edited:
faSt4 said:
Rac3rX... you're pretty pathetic, man. Running around with your Protege, beating crappier cars than yours, and actually making videos about it. You think people on Streetfire want to see a Protege beat a stock auto Sunfire?! You think they care? You think anybody cares? LOL I bet you drive around for days after the races with the number still on your car just so people know that you drag it and it must be faaaaaaaast lol.

And what makes it even worse is your proud of your "kills". Get real man, beat up something that should smoke you, and I'll be impressed.

*owned*
LOL seriously, this guy needs a life.
hahaha i love this thread. geeez this guy wrote a friggin essay in the video hahaha i give 9/10 for his wasted time and effort.

so basically, this guy has low power stock protege. low power=easy to launch.
very proud of it.
bash powerful car for having less traction, and claims that the person has no skill. haha fkin A bro, u r one certified retard.

wait wait, how about this, how about u and me 1m race? i'll run with my bare foot. u take ur protege. if u lose, u can't drive for shit. fair enough? oh, if u win btw, i'll just tell u "there's nothing to be proud moron, i have 0hp and u have 140hp. duh" lol

racerx track killzz HAHAHAHAHA

keep going, this thread is very entertaining.

Rac3rX said:
I say I average 15.9 because at an UNPREPPED track (Napi on a Tuesday) in my cars current set up I have run 5 races, 3 15.9's in a row withthe sun out, and 2 16.0's at neer 10 oclock after the track cooled down from the sun going down, and lost what ever hook up it had.

I was averaging 16.2 (With a 16.0 fastest) BUT I made some changes to my set up (Speciall tranny fluid mixture, and maintenance) & was able to consistantly keep my times in the 15's.

Do the math.... I average 15.9 Like I said. If I said it, its because it is.

Also Like I said, At a prepped track dont think for 1 second Im pulling a 15.9..... :D :bigup:

& Somebody said something about the SE-R having some kind of TCS tacking care of the launch.

The SE-R Altima doesnt have Traction Assisstance or any type of TCS, I needed a few min to get used to a 6spd, but I was handling her just like my Protege (Although My first race with her I hit the rev limiter twice (in 1st and in 2nd), its a Stock SE-R, & my car screams at you when its at the top of the rpm's and time to shift, when the SE-R barely said a word ever.

I drove my friends 2004 Grand Prix GT, and it has TCS, you can shut it off but I dont think it went off completly and it just sucked, I ****ed with it for quite a while, unloading all I could. Even after it rained the wheels always caught after a split sec, in my Protege when the street is wet, I have to baby the throttle carefully or I spin out 1st, 2nd, 3rd gear it dont matter.

I also Rented a Lincoln LS for a trip to Toronto and Back, it has TSC and a Stability system. I forget what its called, but whats cool is there is a light on the dash that lights up when the system goes into play, Lets just say I had ALOT of fun making that light, light up. I really liked that car, Lots of Power and Crazy comfortable.

Shit :yikes: I wish one day to be king of launch like you ... that is my prob not the car . I win and i lost by one car vs exactly same car of me ... shit :doh: I will try to launch at 4500/5000 rpm . The prob at Napi it's the start is not allwais same time .Sometime i wait 10 sec after the 2 car are stage and other run 2 sec ... it's crazy !!

ElvisWong said:
Shit :yikes: I wish one day to be king of launch like you ... that is my prob not the car . I win and i lost by one car vs exactly same car of me ... shit :doh: I will try to launch at 4500/5000 rpm . The prob at Napi it's the start is not allwais same time .Sometime i wait 10 sec after the 2 car are stage and other run 2 sec ... it's crazy !!

I launch arround 3000rpm with a clutch dump (I get better times with a dump then a slip), I dont floor it however, I feel the grab of the tires through the throttle and ballence that with the throttle untill they grab, and when they grab I go WOT.

Ive had that Staging issue happen, the guy next to me didnt roll up his windows, and wasnt listening the the guy on the microphone telling him the race wouldnt start untill he did so the guy had to walk over to his car to tell whats up, meanwhile Im sitting there staged pre-laoding. Then MY lights drop (Not his) But we both leave anyways, and his time had a -1.8 second R/T with the foul, WTF??? I cant figure that out

infinite

If I wanted Lip from you, I would rattle my zipper....

Rac3rX said:
I launch arround 3000rpm with a clutch dump (I get better times with a dump then a slip), I dont floor it however, I feel the grab of the tires through the throttle and ballence that with the throttle untill they grab, and when they grab I go WOT.

infinite

If I wanted Lip from you, I would rattle my zipper....
sorry bro, i don't roll that way, rattle it on ur uncle, maybe he'll respond. lol

hahaha man up man up yo yo man up yO

infinite said:
sorry bro, i don't roll that way, rattle it on ur uncle, maybe he'll respond. lol

hahaha man up man up yo yo man up yO

You should have more respect for the man that would of been your father, had the Dog not beat me up the stairs. Yo, yo ****ing wannabe Yo!

Uhhhh "Yoyo Ma" ...........lol.

Last edited:
Rac3rX said:
Accusing me of cheating (Or saying that you did) Going before the green and not accepting the loss in my book is cheating (Got to love Videos, DO you want some Stills to show I went after the Go?)

boy you really are a champion at inventing things just to make the others look bad...

*blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah*

what a piece of work *td*

Useless.gif

Rac3rX said:
You should have more respect for the man that would of been your father, had the Dog not beat me up the stairs. Yo, yo ****ing wannabe Yo!

Uhhhh "Yoyo Ma" ...........lol.
yawn, what?

i can just picture some geek all frustrated and pumped up in front of his computer making a video, writting in his lifestory of mr.com, inserting in a gangsta rap music, label it as Racerx killZzzz, just to show ppl that don't give a fuk nor understand wtf he's talking about. hahhahahaha man up yo man up
wtf is man up anyways

fuk, thx for the entertainment clown hahaha

btw what's the book value of ur protege?? i'll give u 1/4 price of the book value for ur car. it's beaten to death yO that's what it worth lol. 2$?? deal?
it's all about book value yO book valUEE hahahhaa
fkin retard fag with loud mouth, haha

oh, yea i should've have more respect for older ppl. sure.
u need to have more respect on ppl that has more intelligence than a truck load of retarded brain like urs all together.

infinite said:
yawn, what?

i can just picture some geek all frustrated and pumped up in front of his computer making a video, writting in his lifestory of mr.com, inserting in a gangsta rap music, label it as Racerx killZzzz, just to show ppl that don't give a fuk nor understand wtf he's talking about. hahhahahaha man up yo man up
wtf is man up anyways

fuk, thx for the entertainment clown hahaha

btw what's the book value of ur protege?? i'll give u 1/4 price of the book value for ur car. it's beaten to death yO that's what it worth lol. 2$?? deal?
it's all about book value yO book valUEE hahahhaa
fkin retard fag with loud mouth, haha

oh, yea i should've have more respect for older ppl. sure.
u need to have more respect on ppl that has more intelligence than a truck load of retarded brain like urs all together.

*owned*

Oh, please please PLEASE let me have a chance against your uncle's SE-R. Bring him to watch too, so after I chew it up and spit it out, he'll feel all crappy and be like "Damn, my nephew launched the fukk out of it and still got wiped".

YOYOYOYO MAN UP GUY...

LOL :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back