need help 11pts and $935

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmwoo3333

i got Ticket 7 points and $505 and 4 points $430 total 11 points and $935 and they Towed my car
I GOT pulled over cuz im over speeding and she stoped next to me on high way exit service road and she took my car key and alomost break my turbo timer so.....
i said 'what a u doing?''
she goes ''what is this?''
i said "this is turbo timer"
she goes '' **** YOU"
i sad " what did u just say? **** YOU?"
she goes ''my frist Lg is french YOURE CAR WILL BE TOW and YOU no more HIGH way DRVING" her english was really bad
there was no Comunications between me and her (im sry im living in montreal and i cant speak french im really sry)

there is alot of more situations i wana say it but ill keep it
the cop always do this to me cuz of im asain? this is my second time to been racist

i got 2 tickets and i dont know whats the ticket for i asked her about ticket but she never explain to me and its all french (i know here is MONTREAL!!!!)
and i was maximum 100 k/m on highway 20 east and i was 120~130k/m and she wrote on ticket maximum was 70 k/m ..... so u know what i mean? so i over speed 50 k/m hm...whats wrong wit her there was nothings worng with my license and paper work (insure and registration)
i want contest this and i want sue her !!!
sry about my english plz i need some help or good laywer!!

50km over is only 5 points, you obviously were going faster to get a 7 point ticket...

What was the 4 point ticket for? Read the ticket!!!

Munchy said:
50km over is only 5 points, you obviously were going faster to get a 7 point ticket...

What was the 4 point ticket for? Read the ticket!!!

'' i was maximum 100 k/m on highway 20 east and i was 120~130k/m and she wrote on ticket maximum was 70 k/m ..... so u know what i mean? so i over speed 50 k/m ''

'' (im sry im living in montreal and i cant speak french im really sry)''

Last edited:
Bmwoo3333 said:
'' i was maximum 100 k/m on highway 20 east and i was 120~130k/m and she wrote on ticket maximum was 70 k/m ..... so u know what i mean? so i over speed 50 k/m ''

'' (im sry im living in montreal and i cant speak french im really sry)''

u read!!!
I know, but if you were going "50 km" over the limit, it would be 5 points, not 7! You'd have to go 140-150 in a 70 zone to get 7 points...

Type exactly what's writting in both tickets, we'll translate...

wolf2710 said:
if you're not able to speak french, only write what is on your ticket. It will be be usefull to help you

sry about french
on the ticket
''A Commis une Action susceptible De Mettre en penic Secumte ds Personnes ou La Pnopriete '' its 4 points ticket
and $430

other one is
zone de 70km
vitesse constatee 131km

7 points and $505

She gave you a ticket for reckless driving endangering others or property and the 61km/h over the speed limit ticket.

you live in montreal so you can't speak french??? I am from laval and I can speak english....

Stop bashing the guy. So she towed your car because you told her that it was a turbo timer? but before she towed it she said to you "**** you" ? I say you contest it. Thats some major BS right there... (of the cop's doing)

61km/hr over speed cost 7 points? man that is exagerating
why would the police swear to you out of no where? i really doubt it~ probably just misunderstood

ggti said:
you live in montreal so you can't speak french??? I am from laval and I can speak english....

thx guys for helping me and im really sry to say but GGTI if u are besdie me right now ill smack ur **** face!!!
i mean it!!!

once again im sry guys

131km/h in a 70km/h zone is 7 points and 375+120+10 so 505$ and a rwckless driving is 4points and 430$ so all the tickets is good and no errors on it.

if she catch you at 131 in a 70 zone with lazer/radar/by following you you're in deep shit and the ticket is good

if you are zigzaging or maybe the cops think that roling at 131 in a 70 zone is a reckless driving, you can contest but maybe she has some good reason too give you the ticket

For the towing, i don't understand the reason, cause you have a turbo timer??? i think it's not the real reason, but i don't know why she did that. The best is to call at the police department to have some details about that.

Maybe you should take a really good lawyer
good luck and i want some news for the towing

jcomprend pas pkoi yaurait dit ''its a turbo timer'' pis elle a dit **** you!
WTF!!!
a pensait que stait autre chose? radar detector? lol

where did u get pulled over? you say it was on the 20. anywho, if it was a 100 zone and she wrote 70, then you should get off for that one.
As for the reckless driving....i dunno, but you must have done something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back