Balance Shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personaly didnt do it but yes it woids your warrenty cuz you basically cutting off a chaine and making more room in your oil pan

As a mod, yes, it frees up 8whp minimum. Because the balance shafts suck power.

For your warrenty it isnt, cause you basicaly remove parts FROM the engine, playing with internals, in the oil pan.

Its not like slapping on a filter =)

It wouldnt be a good mod now would it if it damaged internals :)

Your just removing parts, which means it will affect yoru engines warranty. But its far from dangerous, its very safe and has no adverse effects.

And I cant see how winter would make any kind of difference. The mod is basicaly inside your engine... winter doesnt come close to that now does it :D

Nissan put it for nothing, just to suck hp......i dont think nissan put it for fun...maybe not

They slapped it in there because its common practice to use balance shafts on big displacement 4 bangers.

Its a comfort thing, like a quiet muffler, soft coushy seats, soft bad handling suspension, shitty quiet soft tires and quiet chocking air intakes.

Doesnt mean that changing your muffler, seats, suspension, tire and intake will damage your car, now will it ? :D

Besides, many people have removed the Balance Shafts on the QR25DE, and I mean MANY. And they all say that the difference in vibration is close to nil.

I guess the knock sensor is tooo sensitv.... BS was brougth in... but thats my opinion....
I guess the best thing to do is desensitiz the knock sensor(change location) and BS in the trash you should be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back