too low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gin&Juice said:
Whats the point of lowering a car that much.... oh whatever....
I remember telling me this .... :p

you really wanna know ??
dude whats the point of putting mags on a car ?

lol the guy has probably air suspension and he s not riding the car so, yes, the car s on the ground?
so what?
he ll come back and guess what???yesssss the car will go up........

BrainOverride said:
Who the hell would put bags on a focus...?
nothing wrong with that focus ... looks 100000X better then all thsee cavalier's, sunifres and bla bla .. the focus has a lot of potential, auro or american style ... the SVT is a little bomb ...

me i like them ... *tu*

TEXAS2LO said:
nothing wrong with that focus ... looks 100000X better then all thsee cavalier's, sunifres and bla bla .. the focus has a lot of potential, auro or american style ... the SVT is a little bomb ...

me i like them ... *tu*
Lets not say things that we'll regret now, Jesse:p

Its not slammed though... well my way of thinking is if it cant run... then its not really 2Lo.
If he were to be driving around that low... then it would obviously be considered as slammed but since its in the middle of the road, not really slammed (iono, someone understand what i just said, cuz it makes sense when i wrote it but not when i read it)

Cavalier_Mav said:
Lets not say things that we'll regret now, Jesse:p

Its not slammed though... well my way of thinking is if it cant run... then its not really 2Lo.
If he were to be driving around that low... then it would obviously be considered as slammed but since its in the middle of the road, not really slammed (iono, someone understand what i just said, cuz it makes sense when i wrote it but not when i read it)
quit drugs ....

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back