IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

04JBPWRX said:
Here ya go:

IMG_0354.jpg

Blue material on seats and sidings = same used by Lamborghini and McLaren. Interior was very roomy - though the seats were lacking in support, almost too large.

- MsMiranda

JDM seats are more supportive probably, like on the JDM sti seats...Japanese people are smaller and americans are fatter lol :D I'm just kiddin'

Fawk it's so nice. Did you two give it a solid beating? Did you notice a difference between SI-Drive modes?

The interior looks sick, I spy with my little eye many pieces from the STi :)

oh cool!Legacy are sweet. Do we ahave a chance to get this model here in Quebec too? Spec B sounds good to my ears :D

faSt4 said:
Fawk it's so nice. Did you two give it a solid beating? Did you notice a difference between SI-Drive modes?

The interior looks sick, I spy with my little eye many pieces from the STi :)

In the regular GT we had a hard time noticing a big difference in the different drive modes ... but in the SpecB the changes were apparent! We started to call the "I" (intelligent) mode "Boring" mode :D the map directions we were given also told us when to switch the drive modes, but we became partial to the S# mode quickly and left it there!!

Those windy roads in Rigaud screamed to be driven hard and Colin definitely pushed the car ... but it stuck to the road SO well - just an impressive piece of machinery all around.

As for it being available here - but of course! This is Subaru's Canadian Introduction tour, so to speak. As for where and when, I'm not too sure. Check with your local Subaru dealer ;) hehehe

- MsMiranda

I just read an article about this one in Lapresse this monday... Im wondering if in like 5-6 years from here, All Subaru will have this feature?

Everyone is complaining about price gaz, so why dont put the SI-Drive features in all Subaru including basic one?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back