***Subaru/Flat4 Meeting TONIGHT (17th)***

Where To Meet On Thursday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafleurs is close to home ;) prime location!

I remember going there, often, a few years ago ... didn't people stop because of the cop invasions? One night, way-back-when, someone had a gas-powered remote control car (looked like a small version of his actual car) and he kept doing smoke shows and doughnuts in front of, and around the group of cops standing around glaring at all the cars ... hehehe good times, good times. :p

- MsMiranda

im going to have to miss if u guys head to lafleur. its a little far and since i cant get off work to early this week, ill get there too late. My vote goes to julep.

BurnsWRC said:
im going to have to miss if u guys head to lafleur. its a little far and since i cant get off work to early this week, ill get there too late. My vote goes to julep.

What time do you finish?

Ok, since there was a lack of participation in the vote, and since we go to Julep every week, the spot for tonight will be LAFLEURS. We have to spread out the meeting locations to make it fair for eveyone.

Who's coming? Who's not? Who wants to meet up somewhere else and cruise to Lafleur's in a pack?

Hey,
It was nice meeting you guys tonight. Easy going, friendly and organized.........not like the other Suby clubs I know....
See you all next week.

LOL sorry it sucked guys
i followed you guys to lafluers btw
i didnt feel like talking to any one from MR cause i was really pissed..
i ****ed up my exhuast!
and that led to me not giving a **** how i parked
and then you guys decided to make a parking lot next to my car at julep lol!!

nismodorifto said:
with a honduh following lol

honduh. ey... lol but maybe you should be respecting the company that has championship title in basicaly every motorsport known to man.. 2 and 4 wheels.
so sure subs can race on dirt but your little honduh can race anywhere...
just pulling you leg i love subs but i also love H.

6MT said:
honduh. ey... lol but maybe you should be respecting the company that has championship title in basicaly every motorsport known to man.. 2 and 4 wheels.
so sure subs can race on dirt but your little honduh can race anywhere...
just pulling you leg i love subs but i also love H.

sure...anywhere as long as its paved.

WReX97 said:
Hey,
It was nice meeting you guys tonight. Easy going, friendly and organized.........not like the other Suby clubs I know....
See you all next week.

It was nice meeting you too, welcome to MR, (and soon to be Flat4 :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back