DMCC Canada Vs USA - September 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to breakup the "japanese asskicking" but Hideki won't be attending the event.

On a better note, the new R34 Autoshop Cannonball drift weapon is on the way from Japan. Featuring HKS eletronic cam gears and 7000 spotwelds. You think he's good in the FD? Wait til you see him in a big smoke car. :D

jymz said:
...Featuring HKS eletronic cam gears ... a big smoke car. :D

You gotta be kiddin!!!:yikes: this system is just AWESOME!!!! He'll get much more bottom end torque and more response!!!! all good things for a drift machine!!!:yikes:

Can't wait to see that!!!!

Size said:
who the hell are you , posting like your an actual somebody , your an idiot, a bigot, and a piglet! The only japanese ass youll be kicking is in Mortal kombat while you eat your Cheetos! your an idiot for saying racial comments such as "I know thats what i'm saying......since i have no car......no Japanese Asskicking....lol" do u think that the world stops turning cause your not on the track ... What a disgusting attitude... far as i know the only loser here is you, not Seigo! you should be so lucky as to even have Seigo as a GUEST in the competition, your a disrespectful disgrace to the Montreal Drift Scene.

the "flaming" who gives a crap , you got a mouth*blah* which should be shut, you act like your a drift god, , ... well your nothing, . people at the past events paid attention cause of the oh so boring backfires, from your ghetto crappy red top set up. please, i dont give a crap if you drove a skyline, they are starting to become as popular as a honduh "pubic" besides, coming out of a corner all you would do is power over, like my grandmother does on an everyday basis. the only people who deserve our respect are the people who have proven themselves this summer, your third place finish last year , was a wash out at the best. the rules were more slack , and the competition was far more amateur. its time for you to get over it and go out in the real world and get a real job, and stop curing your "drifting" appetite by fooling people and beating their cars on the track, i understand your helping people by improving their skills, from what i know, people who race have experience, whens the last time you had a tandem battle..... to say the least, with your own car. From what i see, you had a Golden chance this year with one of the biggest & serious drifting teams, not to mention the cleanest 240sx from the states that is finally doing some good on the track, like it should. , and as far as i know, you blew it. People would kill to be in that position, but from what i see, you took it as a joke, and thats what people take you for right now. We all have our little fan clubs, but yours is following blindly,....Your 15 minutes of fame are up! *byewhore*

well said dude :bigup: ..........................................but Phil..........................why..............................do you...............................write......................................with so many...............................periods.......................................................................................? Imagine if you had to write an essay.............geez..............One period is enough!

Good luk to all of the competitors, good choice holding the competiton at st.eustache :bigup: Go Quebec!

Size, you're funny man, you start the f*ckin shit, you add even more after i said to just chill....and then you say ooooh lord how sad it is that it has to go that far....and act as a poor victim of the big MR drifting section's FLAME EPIDEMY?

WTF man? You bipolar or sthing?

From Canada we would like to have Marco, Haig, JF, Kevin, Fred Girard,
Fred Trudel, Dominic & Tyler.
wouuu woouuuu je course le 16... sa vau bien la peine que je pose mais injecteur pour botter les fesse dun usa :D

lol 7 S chassies and a skyline *fag*

you need a AE86 :run: and comon some of the driver you chose arnt as good as greig !!! even if is car sucks a bit he can still prove more what Canadian Driver can do than most of your "canadian Drivers" gimmie a break just because some of them are all shinny and nice :dunno: who made that choice?
*td*
ou cest juste pas la bonne list....:D

Flying Sash said:

you need a AE86 :run: and comon some of the driver you chose arnt as good as greig !!! even if is car sucks a bit he can still prove more what Canadian Driver can do than most of your "canadian Drivers" gimmie a break just because some of them are all shinny and nice :dunno: who made that choice?
*td*

Je veux pas être vulgaire mais com'on, décolle ta langue du cul de Greig. C'est un pilote qui a de l'avenir - beaucoup même - mais pour l'instant, il n'a absolument rien prouvé. Un seul round ... une bonne qualif ... éliminé dans le top 16 ... on peut pas appeler ça faire ses preuves.

Le choix des pilotes est excellent selon moi.

Désolé mais j ai vu la soarer rouler a driftek pis messemble que le gars avait de la misere a drifter la grand curve pour rentrer dans le circuit interieur.... Mais c sur que le char est vraiment fou !!!!! Anyways...GO QUEBEC !!!!!

Flying Sash said:

*td*

IL y a personne qui choisi les pilotes, se sont les top 8 canadiens des Standings si tu enleve Hideki et Daryl! So yes theses drivers deserve more to be there then someone that made to only one event.

Case close!

Flying Sash said:
OMG la soarer....la orange la... celle qui link meme pas ok je vois ...

Dude you're sush an arrogant mother*****!

The guy just start trying to get use to the car, so he is practicing in it the next couple weeks so he could be ready for the 16 and you already laugh at him?!?!?! Dude you deserve a bitch slap! STFUP

why did he change car wasent he the guy with the gold s13 he should just finish to get used to one car before changing ... sorry didnt want to get you mad ! sorry soarer dude ,good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back