240sx 185000km

Status
Not open for further replies.

teg969

Legacy Member
ques que vous pensez de ca
je suis sur le point daller voir et la fairte inspecter
dapres vous c beacoup trop de mileage ou quoi?
240 sx 95 gold pas de rouille
transmission manuelle
gris a linterieur
merci

Last edited:
185000,cé tu de lautoroute ou cé de la ville?cé sur que lauto a la du vecu mais si cé vraimnt ca que tu veux,vasy fort,les 240sx manuelle yen a pas des tonnes!pis tu peux toujours faire le swap plus tard.pour ce qui est du fréon,dans le temps mon pere avait fait remplir son freon pis ca y avait couté 125$.

Originally posted by FunkCaptain
185000,cé tu de lautoroute ou cé de la ville?cé sur que lauto a la du vecu mais si cé vraimnt ca que tu veux,vasy fort,les 240sx manuelle yen a pas des tonnes!pis tu peux toujours faire le swap plus tard.pour ce qui est du fréon,dans le temps mon pere avait fait remplir son freon pis ca y avait couté 125$.

mais ca veux tu dire que ya un leak en quelque part si ya pu de freon?
je ne c pas certainement si c de lautoroute
le gars ma dit que oui parce que cetais une voiture de compagnie avant mais la il peut ben me dire ce qui veux....
je vais la faire inspecter et si linspection ce revelle bien je vais suremnt la prendre

Honestly. Its not bad... and if you are worried about it, here are the trouble spots to look for on those cars. The strut towers rust on nissans, check the jack points they rust, check the wheel wells on the inside, they rust. Then engine is good, but I assume you want to swap it anyways... if not I have a 97 engine sitting in my garage if anything happens to yours... you will need new tension rod bushings, check the shocks... its REALLY obviuous when they are on their way out... the car will rock and bounce when pushed a little. Check the tie rods, make sure they aren't too worn, the exhuast should be fine, nissans last forever... the engine should be fine, but like I saiod, there is no shortage of replacements in this town... Make sure if it is a base model, you pay accordingly, cause if you have a project car... you will be kicking yourself for some of the money you wanna spend to get 5 bolt, etc etc... and is it a canadain car? Make 100% sure it has an LSD... (jack the back under the dif, spin the wheels in gear and see if they both spin the same way.... hope it helps. for that car, it shouldn't be more than 10g's though. especially if it is base... hope this helps.

Originally posted by 97_240sx
Honestly. Its not bad... and if you are worried about it, here are the trouble spots to look for on those cars. The strut towers rust on nissans, check the jack points they rust, check the wheel wells on the inside, they rust. Then engine is good, but I assume you want to swap it anyways... if not I have a 97 engine sitting in my garage if anything happens to yours... you will need new tension rod bushings, check the shocks... its REALLY obviuous when they are on their way out... the car will rock and bounce when pushed a little. Check the tie rods, make sure they aren't too worn, the exhuast should be fine, nissans last forever... the engine should be fine, but like I saiod, there is no shortage of replacements in this town... Make sure if it is a base model, you pay accordingly, cause if you have a project car... you will be kicking yourself for some of the money you wanna spend to get 5 bolt, etc etc... and is it a canadain car? Make 100% sure it has an LSD... (jack the back under the dif, spin the wheels in gear and see if they both spin the same way.... hope it helps. for that car, it shouldn't be more than 10g's though. especially if it is base... hope this helps.
thnaks alot in all honesty i dotn know werea ll these parts are but ill be looking for the lsd for sure
its a base model but has ac so i dont know if its the base base one or maybe just after
anyway thanks again and the price i guess cuz its about 8500, hope its not that price cuz its a POS anyway ill see
thnks

IF you are really serious about it... I can always tell you more, you can hit me up on MSN or something, and I can tell you more, PM me if you want that. Or if you have some pictures of it... I just hope you don't get shit, I know a guy who went to new jersy and got one with way too much rust and shit shocks for 12k I think... not good. at least it was an SE though.

Originally posted by 97_240sx
IF you are really serious about it... I can always tell you more, you can hit me up on MSN or something, and I can tell you more, PM me if you want that. Or if you have some pictures of it... I just hope you don't get shit, I know a guy who went to new jersy and got one with way too much rust and shit shocks for 12k I think... not good. at least it was an SE though.

check your pm's:bigup:

Hey Teg969! C'est tu celle de la soeur de 1foxycar?! Et si oui, tu l'a tu vu à date? C'est dans quel coin?

Yeah and don't take Josh's engine... take mine :p ;) :D :D:D

Originally posted by Devilish240
Hey Teg969! C'est tu celle de la soeur de 1foxycar?! Et si oui, tu l'a tu vu à date? C'est dans quel coin?

lol yeah its 1foxycars but im gona see it on saturday

Parce que je vais être avec S14Drift... on aurait pu y aller avec toi ! On connait ca... un peu lol! :D

ca serait cool
ya plein de monde qui vont venir avec moi le chercker le gars va capoter moi, ma blonde, son frere, Marie claude, Robin
hahaha mais c le 185 000km qui me gosse
pis pas juste ca je mensort bien cette avce mes asurances mais la nnne prochaine ouch acause de laccident
vous etes avec qui vous autres?

Moi je suis avec l'Industrielle Alliance... ca me coute 1,100$ en vrai.. mais vu que j'ai 2 chars.. 950$ :D

Pis le 185,000km on peut s'arranger pour ca! Dans le fonds t'en achète un à moi.. et tu vends le tiens dans une scrap yard pour pas cher! Ca te coute presque rien!:D

Moi je suis avec l'Industrielle Alliance... ca me coute 1,100$ en vrai.. mais vu que j'ai 2 chars.. 950$ :D

Pis le 185,000km on peut s'arranger pour ca! Dans le fonds t'en achète un à moi.. et tu vends le tiens dans une scrap yard pour pas cher! Ca te coute presque rien!:D
ca c full? crime c pas chere

Holy cow... this woman is ruthless... I don't even try to sell and already... argg... knife in the back. lol. and pffftt, who wants a 95 engine when they can have a 97 right? :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back