240sx 185000km

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 97_240sx
Holy cow... this woman is ruthless... I don't even try to sell and already... argg... knife in the back. lol. and pffftt, who wants a 95 engine when they can have a 97 right? :bigup:

waiting for marie claudes defense??:D

Originally posted by teg969
ca c full? crime c pas chere

Faut que tu magasine parce que les compagnies me quote entre 1100 et 2,500$ ca dépend vraiment des deals de chaque...! Prends le bottin, prends une avant midi off.. et fais les tous, si ca peut te permettre de sauver 100$ c'est bon.. imagine 1000$ :D Ca dépends aussi de ton quartier! (a risque ou non).
Assurer 2 bords, 500 de déductible. et une réclamation de 1,500 y'a 2 ans!

Josh, i've been working on the guy for a while.. i helped him alot while he had questions on 240s ;) I think i deserve it ;) hahahahaha! Plus I have 2 of them :D (Gimme a chance lol) :) Is yours out yet ?

Originally posted by Devilish240
Faut que tu magasine parce que les compagnies me quote entre 1100 et 2,500$ ca dépend vraiment des deals de chaque...! Prends le bottin, prends une avant midi off.. et fais les tous, si ca peut te permettre de sauver 100$ c'est bon.. imagine 1000$ :D Ca dépends aussi de ton quartier! (a risque ou non).
Assurer 2 bords, 500 de déductible. et une réclamation de 1,500 y'a 2 ans!

Josh, i've been working on the guy for a while.. i helped him alot while he had questions on 240s ;) I think i deserve it ;) hahahahaha! Plus I have 2 of them :D (Gimme a chance lol) :) Is yours out yet ?

well josh said he would selll me hes engine for 250 can you do better (joke)
but i just called Desjardin and they give me 188 per month wich is 10 $ more than what my quote is now with national accident not included
bealir direct told me 290 a month
crazy people

Mine is out. PArts are coming in for my swap. Things are moving along. I have sold my Spec stage 2 clutch to a friend of mine in the states. I am just slowly partin shit out... I will keep my KA tranny no matter what, and if something happens have an extra tranny for my SR... I got lots of stuff, but not worried about it. I got 3 SR air conditioner compressors for go sakes. lol. I got lots of extra SR nick nacks.. and still no complete engine for me. What shocks did you buy anyways?

Je paye 2500 Par annee pour ma Silvia S14(240SX 95) avec 1000$ de deductible.

J'ai eu une reclamation il y a 3 ans 1/2 pour 4000$ de dommage(smash l'hiver) et un vol (Integra91) il y a 1 ans et demi.

Keep shopping and don't go with Belair, they claim they have the best price, but not really! Plus sometimes if you insure at the same place than your parents or house.. it can give you rebates..!

I pay 90 per month... you now pay twice than me! I'm sure you can find lower!

I was looking, and I don't have a parents house to go on ... and when I wnet to renew it was 250 a month.. even with no at fault accidents... but as a new client with my beater.. 160... so you know. it all dpeends... and where you live makes a HUGE difference... but I got quotes from about 30 places, and a few brokers, and I was between 160 and 220 all over... 90 is mental low.

Originally posted by S14 Drift!
Je paye 2500 Par annee pour ma Silvia S14(240SX 95) avec 1000$ de deductible.

J'ai eu une reclamation il y a 3 ans 1/2 pour 4000$ de dommage(smash l'hiver) et un vol (Integra91) il y a 1 ans et demi.

je me suis fait dire que parce que javais mon permis depuis 5 ans que la premiere accident monte pas vraiemtn beacoup

Josh why are you keeping the tranny?!? It doesn't fit! You can swap the internals of the tranny... but not the casing. And i read that the tranny internals of the KA are weaker than the SR's.

With my beater it costs me 79$ /month for the S14 and 10$/month for the civic! Same as having 1 car! So the price i pay for the civic, I save on the 240! lol

I bought Koni Yellow's and i already had H&R sport.

The closer you live to downtown, the more expensive it is.. or a place like Old Montreal, where a car gets stolen every 10 minutes!

The internals are almost exactly the same... good for if I blow synchros etc etc... I never give shit away that could come in handy... and swapping the internals is a 2 hour job. no big deal. I will keep it in case, especially if I get a 1 piece driveshaft made out of industrial drilling pipe... can take more torque then any big block.. so I am sure my measly 2 liters will be fine... its just making sure I have extra in case.... btw, did you swap to the KA throttle body on your SR? there is a 1 cm difference in the size of the throttle plate on the S14 sr... it is smaller than s13.

ben trop $$$$

Le gars est malade parce que j'ai paye le mien 9000$ avec 120000KM.

En passant le meuiller place que j'ai trouve pour les assurance est Canada trust!! jusqu'a maintenant c'est les moins chere!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back