1996 golf CL part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwtunner

its black, manuel , very little rust engine 1.8L never had problems works great 270 000 kms, any thing you need just post and ill send pics etc

and actually if i dont get any buyers, i might just sell the car for dirt cheap, it has new breaks front and back, new calipers etc new master cylinder new exhaust line BRAND NEW CLUTCH literally less than a month old, put a different tranny in and its leaking needs 75 dollars worth of seals and gaskets plus labour , the engine runs great id sell it for 1000$ nego 800-1000, but if you need parts ask because chances are nobody will buy it so im still parting it

there 220 w pioneer speakers i can do a deal for the speaker and i got two 180 w speakers in the back, i gota brand new deck and two 12 inch BRAND new pyramid 1000watt subs never ben used with one single 12 inch sub box if anybody wants any of those name ur price

well the backs ones are a bit screwed up but i can sell the front ones i paid 130 in future shop,there 4 months old and sound SICK 220 watts, if you want them shoot me a price ill see waht i can do

the hood is black, but has mini rust chips off the paint,right in the front there but very mini circles its still in good shape the grill is gone sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back