Picture174.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Picture174.jpg

Picture182.jpg

Picture183.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the comments guys...

i have a skidplate but it ruins all my ground clearance i ahve like half an inch under the car...so i might raise it abit....not to mention i rub everywhere lol i rolled the fenders in th back today ill do the front...and as for the lowering caps...i dont have any...i decided to not buy some sine i have coilovers anyway...its the spacers that make the difference...

and as fro the starter...i still have it :bigup:

I bet you rub and scrape everywhere! Too bad our cars are so undriveable that low because it looks so nice...

Those spacers are huge! What are they 20mm?

nice looks sick , my jetta is about as low as that but i just brought it up a tiny bit cuz i dont have a skid plate and i rub everywhere so its a bit ruff but w/e still a rubbin dub

nice looks sick , my jetta is about as low as that but i just brought it up a tiny bit cuz i dont have a skid plate and i rub everywhere so its a bit ruff but w/e still a rubbin dub

thanks...i was thinking of bringing it up i scrap EVERYWHERE....

still too high dude. slam that beotch lol. j/k it looks real good.

i was thinkin the same thing lol

I bet you rub and scrape everywhere! Too bad our cars are so undriveable that low because it looks so nice...

Those spacers are huge! What are they 20mm?

ya 20mm...i do scrap everywhere...last night i got stuck gettin in to the timhortons drivethrough lol i think im gonna raise it a bit..not only do i feel bad knocking everywhere..its not as fun to drive...but on the highway :D different story....

your running 20mm spacers all around or??

ya im running 20mm in tha back and 8 mm in the front...but i think im gonna get soem 25 mm in the back and 12mm in the front...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back