combien coute de la cloture ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggti

bon comme le titre le dit, je magazine une maison presentement, neuve ou usagée, ma question est : est-ce que quelqu'un sait combien une cloture style frost avec des languette intimité peux couter du pied ? et combien ca coute asphalter une entré de 3 voitures??

merci:bigup:

ah ben merci j'avais jamais penser a ca...., sont pomal toute fermer presentement, j'ai passer au travers du botin

If im not mistaken, the fence cost me APROXIMATLY 4.00 a foot, and the plastic latte`s cost me 4.00 a foot, both installed by me! I dont know how much it is to install sorry. Just so you know, this was 4 years ago this June.

Hope that helps!

i think you need to buy fences with your neighboors. correct me

Not true, they dont even have to pay half for it. Just put the fence 1 inch on your land or in the case of chainlink, the chainlink on your side.

My father has been installing fences for over 25 years, Id love to give you a proper price but he doesnt do that much chainlink anymore. Not enough money in it unless you do 8-12 homes... Roughly its about 11-12 a foot for 6ft, plus corner posts+ gate+ lattes.

I remember doing entire projects in laval 25+ homes. All the chainlink fences in the homes off Dagainais on the west side of the 13 was done by us along with the 95% of the homes near the CT on Samson. This was 1996-1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back