Car storage for winter... Its getting close to that time again

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickZED

Legacy Member
I know at least 4-5 people that need storage for cars and bikes, anyone know of any places to store cars? Maybe even a larger space where we could arrange to put a couple of cars and split the costs?

PM ME!

i know tons of people who need storage... we should all rent a huge warehouse for like $1000 a month and then just split it 15 ways

moi too ma teg doit etre storer je suis partant pour un gros endroit avec le montant diviser a gang

why would i tell people who i dont personally know or trust 1) where it is, 2) what is in it?

not to mention the possibility of security, etc.

if i wanted to steal a car i would steal if off the street, not a warehouse with security, alarm, and cameras.

why would i tell people who i dont personally know or trust 1) where it is, 2) what is in it?

not to mention the possibility of security, etc.

if i wanted to steal a car i would steal if off the street, not a warehouse with security, alarm, and cameras.

Je sais tas raison..Je deviens parano j imagine ehehe.

hey nick did you call the place i told you?

i think if we can arrange for a few of us that know eachother to get 1 good place with security then i dont mind a warehouse either

i can get storage at my uncles building in the garage for like 50$ a month but the problem with that is its out in the open in a sense cause its a garage that people come and go in with their cars 24/7 .... its like asking to get stolen .... *HELLO S2K UNDER A TARP HERE... PLZ COME STEAL ME...* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back