whats the worst that can happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pull the trigger, kill a nigger, he's a heeee-ro

few months ago there was an attempted murder down my street, and cop were there almost everyday following that for another week after.

i think its this:

Quebec teen arrested over website death threats
Last Updated: Monday, September 18, 2006 | 10:50 AM ET
CBC News
Police in Quebec arrested a 15-year old boy early Monday after students at a high school west of Montreal were threatened in postings on a controversial website.

La Sûreté du Québec said the website vampirefreaks.com was used to post death threats against students at Westwood High School in Hudson.

The same website was used by Kimveer Gill, 25, before he went on a shooting rampage at Montreal's Dawson College last week, killing one woman.

SQ officers picked up the 15-year old boy just before 5 a.m. at his home in Saint-Clet, a town near Hudson.

It was not immediately clear how serious the threats were, but police said they were not taking any chances after the Dawson shooting.

"[Officers] are mentioning the person would possibly take up arms to do what Mr. Gill had done at Dawson College, said SQ spokesman Jayson Gauthier.

"They were serious enough and similar enough to the ones made at Dawson College, that we could not take any chances on this, and wait any longer," said Gauthier.

Police wouldn't say whether the suspect, who is a student at Westwood, had access to any weapons. The boy's home is being searched and his computer has been seized for analysis.

He was arrested after police received several phone calls on Sunday, alerting them to the postings.

Police officers went to Westwood High School on Monday to patrol the area and provide security, Gauthier said.

?? this is a ruthless kid were talking about
the kid in my thread would shoot to kill + doesnt go to an english school

i think its this:
SQ officers picked up the 15-year old boy just before 5 a.m. at his home in Saint-Clet, a town near Hudson.

Not this - as those pictures were taken in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, not anywhere near Hudson. More than likely, as someone else said - either a drug bust, or arrest warrant for something else.

i think its this:

Quebec teen arrested over website death threats
Last Updated: Monday, September 18, 2006 | 10:50 AM ET
CBC News
Police in Quebec arrested a 15-year old boy early Monday after students at a high school west of Montreal were threatened in postings on a controversial website.

La Sûreté du Québec said the website vampirefreaks.com was used to post death threats against students at Westwood High School in Hudson.

The same website was used by Kimveer Gill, 25, before he went on a shooting rampage at Montreal's Dawson College last week, killing one woman.

It was not immediately clear how serious the threats were, but police said they were not taking any chances after the Dawson shooting.

"[Officers] are mentioning the person would possibly take up arms to do what Mr. Gill had done at Dawson College, said SQ spokesman Jayson Gauthier.

"They were serious enough and similar enough to the ones made at Dawson College, that we could not take any chances on this, and wait any longer," said Gauthier.

Police wouldn't say whether the suspect, who is a student at Westwood, had access to any weapons. The boy's home is being searched and his computer has been seized for analysis.

He was arrested after police received several phone calls on Sunday, alerting them to the postings.

Police officers went to Westwood High School on Monday to patrol the area and provide security, Gauthier said.

nah this isnt it... this happened in hudson at 5am

Not this - as those pictures were taken in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, not anywhere near Hudson. More than likely, as someone else said - either a drug bust, or arrest warrant for something else.

well...if u have a warrent for your arrest, unless its something really, really bad. cops dont come with their guns drawn. usually 1 or 2 officers will just come knocking on your door

lol that's like over the tracks from where I'm at... lol it's a nice blend of rich and poor not ghetto...well that section is a tad more ghetto, but like I said, million dollar homes in the neighbourhood...it's an eclectic mix

drugz.jpg

i always thought their was a crack house up their in those appartements. Every night I would come to ur house i would see people hustling drugs outside of that apartement building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back