help locating someone (i got his plate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter Steve

Legacy Member
tonight i am on my way home from bringing my girlfriend to her house, and i stop at a light next to a silver / champagne colored chevy cavalier license plate 697-JDT

i hear a bang on the side of my car and i look over, the guy in the passenger seat blows me a kiss, at this point i dont quite understand. then i open my window to see wtf the guy wants and i ask him what that sound was, he says "nothing". i look on the ground as he starts up (light turned green) and notice an open mcdonalds sauce on the ground and ****ing bbq sauce all over my paint. i catch up at the next light and start telling the guy not to ****ing throw shit at peoples car and he asks me if i wanna go. i pull my cell phone out and call the cops and the guy jets into ile bizard. i saw him again leaving ile bizard without his buddy in the car.

Last edited:
u called the cops for a 1 oz cup of bbq sauce ? rofl *fag*

if u have his plate just call 911

hi someone threw a mc d's bbq sauce at my car.
just buggin you man... but if u have his place all u gotta do is go to the station and file a report :bigup:

Do the old school thing.

Back home where traffic laws are non existant and so is respect, getting constantly cut off, running into people going the wrong way on a one way street to cut traffic, getting your car scratched and they dash etc.... i kept old batteries and huge nuts and bolts in the ashtray incase someone got smart... sure you might risk getting into a huge fight etc, but it tought them a lesson they will never forget... and dont forget, cross bars do more then just change lugnuts ;)

u called the cops for a 1 oz cup of bbq sauce ? rofl *fag*

u have a problem with that?

its not the quantity that matters, its the principle, and i didnt call the cops because of that, i called the cops when the guy started to get out of the car and threatened me.

what the **** is wrong with people?

u have a problem with that?

its not the quantity that matters, its the principle, and i didnt call the cops because of that, i called the cops when the guy started to get out of the car and threatened me.

what the **** is wrong with people?

first of all calm down i said i was only bugging you. i personally wouldnt have called the police over that but thats just me.

second of all u never said anywhere he got out of the car and threatened you. you said he was blowing kisses rofl....thats a whole different story all together if he got out and approached your window driver side.

like i said before. no reason to post a thread asking who knows him, his plate or his car. you clearly have the plate. just go to the police station file a report and youll know who it is.

but cmon what will this give you ? press charges for throwing sauce ?

im just telling it like it is no offense. either you go home take a rag and wash the sauce off the door and say... " i just got owned " , and these losers got the best of me, then call the cops for sauce. or you get out of ur car, man up and knock his ass out.

nothing more nothing less.

anyone else have a different take on this ? im just curious how many people agree or not with me

*tu*

first of all calm down i said i was only bugging you. i personally wouldnt have called the police over that but thats just me.

second of all u never said anywhere he got out of the car and threatened you. you said he was blowing kisses rofl....thats a whole different story all together if he got out and approached your window driver side.

like i said before. no reason to post a thread asking who knows him, his plate or his car. you clearly have the plate. just go to the police station file a report and youll know who it is.

but cmon what will this give you ? press charges for throwing sauce ?

im just telling it like it is no offense. either you go home take a rag and wash the sauce off the door and say... " i just got owned " , and these losers got the best of me, then call the cops for sauce. or you get out of ur car, man up and knock his ass out.

nothing more nothing less.

anyone else have a different take on this ? im just curious how many people agree or not with me

*tu*

I agree......but if he felt the need to call the cops then i guess he was either outnumbered or new what was going to happen if he too got out of his car. either way people like the guy who threw the sauce need to be taught a very painful lesson. to me there are 2 things you dont do to another person, harm their family or touch their car.

i know you guys are right, and its insignificant, i know the cops wont do anything,

and i was outnumbered, im also not a big guy. It just really pisses me off when people vandalize my car, i work really hard to keep it in good shape and people go and do stupid shit like this. I suppose im lucky i was alone, otherwise this thread would be "can someone post my bail for assault charges?"

So your car looks like a McNugget, big deal! j/k People have no respect whatsoever anymore.

what ive done in the past and ive done this only for more serious matters (not really for this kind of circumstance)...

went to SAAQ tell the person i would like to know the adrs of the person with this plate, right away they will say NO I CANT DO THAT.... and thats when I would tell them

-Is there something in $ value I can give you for this information

i paid 50$ and got what i wanted

tonight i am on my way home from bringing my girlfriend to her house, and i stop at a light next to a silver / champagne colored chevy cavalier license plate 697-JDT

You could do nothing, someone threw 2 eggs on my car, I called the cops,
they said they could'nt do anything, cuz there no domage.
They want to arrested me instead, cuz I want to beat the guys.

went to SAAQ tell the person i would like to know the adrs of the person with this plate, right away they will say NO I CANT DO THAT.... and thats when I would tell them

-Is there something in $ value I can give you for this information

i paid 50$ and got what i wanted

gotta love money and corruption!

tell the cops he pointed a gun at you but just say you think it was a toy gun
then he shot a rock or it coulda been a bb gun you werent too sure cause you were scared
boy his ass would be ****ED

Go to Canadian Tire and buy bear Spray. Otherwise, keep getting owned....

Thanks for reminding me, I'm fresh out!

bearspray.jpg

make yourself a black list

i think everyone should have one.

I have 4 people on my black list.. i cant wait to see their car parked in the parking lot in the future... :bigup:

You could do nothing, someone threw 2 eggs on my car, I called the cops,
they said they could'nt do anything, cuz there no domage.
They want to arrested me instead, cuz I want to beat the guys.

pretty much sums up last night...

they asked me if i was the guy they just saw speeding down the street

....uhh... ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back