Accident mortel sur la 10 sortie bld.Taschereau...350Z!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the double thread guys..something went bananas with my computer...can somebody delete one of them? thanks

DONE... never mind...

Last edited:
nifty.

at least no one can be like "wtf, that's what you get when you drive a civic at 200km/h on steelies, you dumb french ricer"

wonder what he was doing to result in that. it *was* a well balanced car.

not a "wanted" drifting, but of course he did and acceleration in the curve.
he lost control, didnt know how to restablish the car , the surprise effect made him react badly and good bye my love (see drift = taking control of the car when the rear slips)
A LOT of ppl in winter crash cuz they doesnt know how to control a RWD vehicule. (see the ford aerostar in the riviere richelieu 2 year ago, the m'dam accelerates, it was a slippery ground and goes directly into the security fence)

thats it man, he has a RWD, didnt test the limits of the car, and he caused his lost.

It is strange because 350Z have OEM "Vehicle Dynamic Control" system. It is almost impossible to lose control of the car with the VDC on. I guess he switched it off on purpose!! Maybe you are right, the guy tried to drift his car in the curve!!

not a "wanted" drifting, but of course he did and acceleration in the curve.
he lost control, didnt know how to restablish the car , the surprise effect made him react badly and good bye my love (see drift = taking control of the car when the rear slips)
A LOT of ppl in winter crash cuz they doesnt know how to control a RWD vehicule. (see the ford aerostar in the riviere richelieu 2 year ago, the m'dam accelerates, it was a slippery ground and goes directly into the security fence)

thats it man, he has a RWD, didnt test the limits of the car, and he caused his lost.

were you there?

plus de 220km/h ety'était saoul,de plus il venait de changer la configuration de la route ou ca c'est passé,c'était un de mes collègues de travail,c'est notre directeur qu'y nous à annoncé ca ce matin en rentrant au travail.je souhaite mes condolescences à la famille et à son chum qu'y à du le sortir du véhicule en feu et qui va rester pogné avec cette image la le reste de sa vie.

plus de 220km/h ety'était saoul,de plus il venait de changer la configuration de la route ou ca c'est passé,c'était un de mes collègues de travail,c'est notre directeur qu'y nous à annoncé ca ce matin en rentrant au travail.je souhaite mes condolescences à la famille et à son chum qu'y à du le sortir du véhicule en feu et qui va rester pogné avec cette image la le reste de sa vie.

....rien a dire de plus

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back