MR Subaru Sightings

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy i bought it off says it's s203 block and v8 heads turbo etc, etc.
i'd like to know if i could find out but andre is a pretty reliable guy

hey guys im new to the group just got my suby not to long ago...ne ways saw a nice 04-05 silver wrx with sti scoop...and sick rims on langelier and the 40....nice car

today: white bugeye, xenon JDM headlights and sti wing, highway 10. You were heading toward mtl, I was the other way, we waved. Thats a hell of a nice lookin car you got there.

Yesterday in Baie D'Urfe I saw a white 2 door GC8 with a large wing, looked like ver8. Car was taking the on ramp to the 20 east, nice looking ride! Too bad I wasn't in my car :)

Yesterday in Baie D'Urfe I saw a white 2 door GC8 with a large wing, looked like ver8. Car was taking the on ramp to the 20 east, nice looking ride! Too bad I wasn't in my car :)

Did it have gold wheels, Marsh? Could you tell if it was swapped?

World Rally Blue 02/03 (Bugeye) WRX. Cruised with you from Dorion down the 20 for a solid 10 minutes.

black Sti 20 east to 15 south today around 4:00 with a Subary Rive-Sud sticker on the back (no idea where that is so possibly not even from around here). i was behind you for a while

2007 legacy 2.5 gt, 3 inch exhaust (u couold see it under the car) and beautiful twin mufflers coming out the back. we were ripping it from sources to woodland on the 20. did i mention ur car is sick! i was in my charcoal impreza sti spoiler, carbon hoodscoop, pretty distiguishable

I saw a hell of a bunch of SWEET looking subies, all parked together at Julep last night!! What a coincidence?!??!?

i saw a white blurrr. i was going underneath fenelon exit on the 20 ouest when this thing, it was white, had a huge spoiler, ripped by me at ridiculous speed....marty?lol

I saw a bunch last night in the west island!

Silver 02-03 with STi wing on the 40 west exiting STJohns around 7:45.
Then a black 04-05 WRX like mine except a huge muffler and BLACK tints on the 40 east at StAnnes around 8:30...
Good times!

i saw F4-11, in St-Annes parked infront of Annies....i beleive that's J-L...saw the Wicked Quick sticker, kinda gave it away! lol

i saw F4-11, in St-Annes parked infront of Annies....i beleive that's J-L...saw the Wicked Quick sticker, kinda gave it away! lol

JL at Annie's? Weird...

I saw an ORANGE (?!) 02/03 WRX being pulled over by the police on Saturday at Midnight-ish, on Pierrefonds Blvd. between Sources and St-Jean. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back