Callipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrxER

Looking for Those Callipers Front and Rear if someone knows where to get it please PM me!! thank u!!

Recherche les callipers rouge (subaru) front et rear si quelqun c ou en trouver envoiyer moi un MP MERCI !!

WReX97 the kit includes pads and rotors.

4-Pot Red Brake Caliper Set (Includes pads/rotors)

2-Pot Red Rear Brake Caliper Kit (pads/rotors/backing plates)

Thanks To everyone who answerd!! its pretty EXPENSIVEE ehh :yikes: !!\

its my next MOD tho

merci a tout seu qui mon repondu
!!!

Thanks To everyone who answerd!! its pretty EXPENSIVEE ehh :yikes: !!\

its my next MOD tho

merci a tout seu qui mon repondu
!!!

they are expensive!!!! pretty sweet though. :butthead:
keep in mind that you need 17" rims. so if you drive your car in the winter, and if you have separate winter rims, then make sure rims they are also 17".

I honetly think it should be a crime to have a subie and not drive it in the winter, unless your pulling over 400hp or something crazy...these damn things were made for the winter...

they are expensive!!!! pretty sweet though. :butthead:
keep in mind that you need 17" rims. so if you drive your car in the winter, and if you have separate winter rims, then make sure rims they are also 17".

you dont need 17's for 4 pot/ 2 pot setup

Like browner said, you don't need 17's. It's not the rim diameter thats important with these brakes, it's the rim's width/offset and spoke design. I am running the same brake set up with GC 2.5RS rims (the same as the JDM GC8 ver3-6 (???) rims).

The point is the are 53 offset but 7" wide instead of 6.5 inch wide like WRX and new 2.5RS rims. You need to get old school Impreza 16's or some wider, lower offset rims.

BTW the Subaru 4 pot calipers are sick! Work so well and let you keep 16's :bigup:

You should be able to get these brakes on any GC STi clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back