Anyone taking COMM 225

Status
Not open for further replies.

the hooosh

Yo,

This class is by far the worst COMM class I've taken.

The teachers suck, the material sucks, the textbook is USELESS!

Just wondering if anyone is taking this class with Valverde.. if so, PM me and maybe we can get this assignment done together.

^

There is so much wrong with that reply, I don't even know where to begin.. but I'll start with

a) COMM 225 is a required class. For me to graduate with a B.Comm in April, I need to take this class

b) CHEM 208 is an *ELECTIVE*. I've taken the class, and I got the easiest A of my life.

Thanks for coming out, n00b

I'm taking the class hoosh, but i have Kermani as a teacher.
I feel your pain though, the class is awful...

It is by far the worst organized core course. There is no one at the school who can teach it besides maybe Sharma... I didn't know what I was getting into, I had to hijack classes and get private tutoring.... THIS was after the midterm on which I got a 38%, my retard of a prof made it seem "easy" I was absolutely blindsided by the midterm...I didn't drop the class, for some reason, I ****ing worrrrrrked like never before and got a D+ in the end which is shit.

Honestly this class taught me how to study by force. I was like "oh so this is the library"... it was a valuable lesson. I'm in a similar situation with Fina 395 right now where I'm getting little to no direction from the prof. I've learnt my lesson now and I'm just going to study my farking ass off for the midterms and take matters into my own hands before it's too late...

Ok, COMM 225 SUUUUUUUUCKSSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back