Lost - 3rd season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 agonizing months LOST restart TONIGHT!!!!, althought I wont watch it because of the all the commercials, I cant wait to d/l it tomorrow *tu*

i'll watch it for sure tonight, it's been too long since the last episode, at least it's non stop till the end of the season now

I thought it was at 10 but when I turned on the tv at 8 the new episode was running on ctv.. so I checked abc at 10 to be sure this was the real new episode and yes it was..wait was long but was worth it!!

Am I the only one that found this episode did not deliver, considering they made us wait 2 months? Season 3 has been shit so far.

True, but if you look at all the shows, they all don't deliver. All the shows are suspense builders.

Yeah but if you compare it to season 1, it's not nearly as good. But it's probably because we now know who the others are so it's not as exciting, not as much mystery.

How are they planning on keeping this shit up for 2 more seasons...

i like this season actually...im really confused as to who is good and who is bad in the others.

I don't get how her ex-husband got killed by the bus, and how that ties in with darma, and how she ties in with the guy being operated.

I don't get how her ex-husband got killed by the bus, and how that ties in with darma, and how she ties in with the guy being operated.

This might be a long shot, but the guys that arranged for the bus to hit the husband are the people that sent her to that island to do research...

"^ yes because her ex husband didn't want her to go, so they killed him....
but anyway..
I wonder what will happen with Jack.. Probably Kate that Saywer will get Sayid and go rescue Jack.. I miss Sayid :)

And what the heck.. Henry's Daughter bf?!!! damn.. just looking where he was and hearing that sound gave me a headache

^^^ yea that was soooo f*cked up, that kid is gonna be messed up once he get on the other island

..yeah...but her pussy must be far from tight.. ;)

Why is that? She was just an ordinary Canadian hometown kinda girl until a few years back when she got picked up for Lost. She doesn't seem like the slut type (to me, from what I've seen in interviews), and she has been dating Dominic Monaghan from Lost for quite a while now. I doubt his hobbit knob is doing much damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back