saturday's cruise photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that we know browner is ok and that he has minimal damage to his car, can someone lock this thread it seems to be going nowhere

sorry to ear ... didnt know you before but from what I can see .. it doesnt look too good ... :(

i hope your OK dude *tu*

got any pics of the car before the smash ? I never saw it ...

U my friend are the one who is gay......with a comment like that you must have like a bazillion racing medals and trophies, your probably an undeercover F! driver who knows?

If you want to race rent out a track or go to the strip, not on the streets, it's a matter of security for yourself and others, not of who's scared or not....now I don't know this "browner" but I see the comments that his supposed friends are posting and it seems to me he may be a reckless driver, but the important thing is that no one got hurt and he can learn from this experience...I don't know him and I wasn't there so I don't care to judge him or post stupid ass comments. To me walking away from a car accident whether it eb a honda, nissan whatever as long as everyone is ok, that's the important thing. :squintfin

listen homo, u dont have a clue what ur talking about so keep it to urself. If u want to drive like a granny thats cool but dont rip on people u dont even know for supposedly driving too fast or whatever. Come on man what are u hoping to accomplish with that sh!t, go get ur rader gun and a badge ull get better results.*byewhore*

listen homo, u dont have a clue what ur talking about so keep it to urself. If u want to drive like a granny thats cool but dont rip on people u dont even know for supposedly driving too fast or whatever. Come on man what are u hoping to accomplish with that sh!t, go get ur rader gun and a badge ull get better results.*byewhore*

hahaha....you must be like 16 and drive your daddy's Z22 with euro tails and you come on here talking about driving fast.
first off if you were able to read I did post that I didn't know what happened and I don't care how it happened I'm just glad no one got hurt.
and hope to accomplish what, I have no clue what your talking about and honestly I really don't care, and get your radar now i'm sure your reatrded....why don't we compare quarter mile strips little boy and then we'll see who drives like a grandma, so get your $5 dollar a week allowance go down to st-eustache on the cavalier show and shine night, do the 1/8 of a mile like the loser you probably are and multiply it by 2 and then come back and talk like a real human being. It's people like you that really get me frustrated....here was a thread started uniquly to let people know that someone was in an accident and that he is ok and then fags like you pull out a comment like "uhhh it's called montrealracing so uhhh you have to race all the time uhhh". After you read this please do not post again I really don't want to know what you think,

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

Hey Sean, just got back from vacation... shit sorry to hear about your car man. Glad to see you are ok.
Hey, I told you you would blow that gearbox next. hehe sorry had to say it. Hope you get your car back on the road soon, still need to go for a ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back