bigger turbo for sr20det

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter Steve

Legacy Member
im posting for a guy i know

he has a s14 with an sr20det and hes running 12psi right now,
he wants to get a bigger turbo, i was hoping you nissan guys could make a suggestion!!

Does he have a S13 Engine or S14 ???

Were did he got the swap done????

Bigger turbo...what king of power is he looking for ? 300WHP, 400WHP...500WHP ????

The bigger the turbo is, the bigger the lag is too! (also depend on A/R.....and trim)

What's goal ?

For a good average power band that get to 300WHP (if he as a S13 engine) I would suggest the stock Pulsar GTI-R turbo, you can get it for real cheap ~ 850$ US brand new!

does the s14 come with 550 injectors? no, don't think so.... Etiher way, he should upgrade his injectors as well, and not to forget a z32 MAF.

S14 drift, correct me if i'm wrong...lol

Well.... if he is running a stock s13, I would suggest 550cc injectors, a 300zx mafs, (I can get these for around 200 shipped with the wire if you want) and a decent t3/t4 or a gt28 or a gt28 hybrid... etc etc... spool depends on what you want. I can get t3/t4 for under 1100cdn shipped with 1 year warantee... or you can go for cool factor and get an HKS turbo, or a greddy, a nice 18-20g greddy (td06) would be kick ass too... but like drift says... whats the goal? whats the fuel management?... I can quote you prices for everything you need... and give you everything at once if he wants... like I tell everyone, hit me up on AOL, or MSN, or ICQ or whatever... I am almost always around.

Get a GT25R!!! about 1000$us shipped to your door.

Up to 450HP or 450WHP
.86 A/R Turbine Housing
76 Trim Turbine
T04S
.70 A/R Compressor Housing
48 Trim Compressor Wheel
Compressor Flow: 44 LB/MIN

A friend of mine just ordered one, 2 days ago.
SICK TURBO!!!

That is a real big turbo. and won't fit on the stock manifold next to the steering column in the 240. and will spool late. lol. Nice F'n turbo though.

Yes it does bolt to the stock manifold, WE JUST DID IT! It uses all stock flanges aswell. It's not that big at all, just the cold side gives you that impression. There's no lag at all, GT25R is the perfect setup for someone who wants no lag and more power that pulls like a bitch right to the redline!!!! It's a dual ball-bearing unit and full boost is achieved roughly around 3000rpm. That's pretty good considering the extra power your getting. The only mod you have to do is a simple little grind to the bracket of the engine mount and custom lines and fittings, that's it. THE REST IS BOLT ON!!!!!!!! You guys can come and see it at AUTOMOTION.

Ah. its a t04s. that makes more sence. good work, I missed that. lol. a t04e wouldn't fit I don't think. not on the bottom. go dyno and let me know. That turbo sounds close to an HKS gt2540.

Super Silvia did he get the .86a/r or the.64a/r?

combien ya payer pour son turbo?
J'espere qui na pas payer 2200$ pour!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Snoopy2k
Super Silvia did he get the .86a/r or the.64a/r?

combien ya payer pour son turbo?
J'espere qui na pas payer 2200$ pour!

.64 doesnt exist
no it doesnt i dont care if its listed as .64 its a .70

i believe this one says
garret t71 .86

fc49b1cc.jpg

fc49b1d0.jpg

Originally posted by 91civicdx
i believe this one says
garret t71 .86

fc49b1cc.jpg

fc49b1d0.jpg

:D Thats not a t71, thats a gt25r! a t71 its way way bigger then that!

its the pics that scotty sent you...

Last edited:
Originally posted by sspikey
.64 doesnt exist
no it doesnt i dont care if its listed as .64 its a .70

lol

you can either get
DUAL GT STEEL BALL BEARING CENTER SECTION

TURBINE SPECS: T25

.64 A/R HOUSING <-----

76 TRIM WHEEL

COMPRESSOR SPECS: TO4S