CLEAN 2000 A4 1.8t Quattro

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphazero

Banned
For Sale: 2000 A4 1.8t Quattro
$10,250

Everything works except CD player (never worked since purchase of car 4 years ago)... I use the 6-Disc changer located in trunk. Car runs great with smooth and strong boost. It has been a great travel car (many trips between Toronto-Montreal). As a result the kilometeres are high (almost 205,000 kms), but everything is better than you would expect with a very well-maintained car. Engine, body and suspension are tight. Extensive service records are available.

The exterior condition is 8/10.
The most significant modifications are the painted lower body panels (plastic gray on stock models). I did this shortly after purchasing the car and the lower door moldings were replace just last year. This makes the car look so much better and the work was very well done. Paint is all still in very good condition.

Bumpers have some scuffs, but nothing major.

A relatively minor accident happened last year (truck rolled into driver door with tire only). It necessitated the repainting of the driver door and replacement of door molding. At the same time I had the front bumper and hood resprayed to get rid of highway rock-chips. Shortly after, 3M Stoneguard was applied to protect the front from any further damage. 3M Stoneguard is also applied to the rear lower spoiler just behind the rear wheels for added protection from any chance of rock-chips.

Interior is also 8/10.
Sport cloth seats, leather sport steering wheel and leather shift boot/knob and emergency brake lever. Interior is in very nice shape with some wear on the driver door aluminum molding (I think previous lady owner wore rings or jewelery that lightly damaged it). Some wear on driver's seat bolster and leather wear on the steering wheel. Otherwise, really nice.

Here are the details:

205,000 well-maintained kms (130,000 miles)

• All-Wheel-Drive
• 5-Spd Manual
• Sunroof
• Winter Package (Heated Front-Seats, Side-View Mirrors & Windshield Washer Nozzles)
• 60/40 Rear Seat Split
• Auto-Dimming Interior Rear-View & Exterior Side Mirrors
• Xenon HID Headlamps
• Fog Lights
• Premium Sound with 6-Disc Changer
• Custom Tint
• Sport Package
- 16" Wheels (New All-Season Tires)
- Sport Suspension
- Leather Sport Steering Wheel
- Leather Shift Knob/boot
• Keyless Entry
• Cold Air Conditioning
• Cruise Control
• Driver, Passenger & Side Impact Air Bags
• Power Windows, Sunroof, Steering, Locks
• Secure door entry (programmable entry for gates or garage doors or home security)

EXTRA STUFF INCLUDED
• ECU Chipped by APR
• Painted Lower Moldings to match (front spoiler, side sills and rear lower spoiler)
• Winter Tires, mounted on factor 15" wheels
• 3M Stoneguard applied to leading edge of front hood and behind rear wheels on lower spoiler
• All-Weather Audi Rubber Mats
• EXTENSIVE Professional Service History and records

EXTRA STUFF AVAILABLE
• 17" Rondell Wheels with well-worn Michelin Pilot Sport tires ($500 to the car buyer or $950 seperately) - See photos

TEST DRIVES WELCOME.
mikebraucht@hotmail.com
cell: 514-242-2251

I'm itching for a new A4... so this one has to go.
Thanks for looking!

a4_hdr_3.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

Detail of the painted sills
DSCF1117-1.jpg

And for those that just have to see under the hood
IMG_1530.jpg

Last edited:
Someone must need to get setup for winter... and look good doing it.

• Xenons HID headlights with auto leveling to cut through that blowing snow
• Auto-dimming interior/exterior mirrors (heated)
• full set of Audi wheels with winter tires... keep those summer ones looking nice
• front heated seats
• hidden/retractable headlight washer nozzles, heated windshield nozzles
• sunroof (to watch all the pretty flakes coming down)

Don't be too afraid of the mileage. You will have a difficult time finding a car with half the mileage in this condition... complete maintenance/repair history to prove its been well taken care of. It even spends the quiet hours of the night in a heated garage. NO DINGS... SHINY SHINY PAINT.

Come check it out!

nice car! I've been looking for one of those A4 all summer long, but I haven't sell my car so...I need to keep it! Free bump!

nice

Hi

I Know you asking 10 900$ I have a golf 1.8t 2000, but the engine is a 2003 1.8t and has 50 000km. i'm putting it for sell to get myself a audi because i really want to see what is the top nutch between volks and audi. Since of the km's I'm ready to give you 9500 to 9000$ thanks and we are entering the year 2007 so the price will lower a little right anyways really nice car looks great.... hope to have some news

Échange

Bonjour,

Serais-tu intéressé par un échange avec un maxima 2001, 20 th anniversaire full equip. Cuir noir, ext gris, manuel 5 vitesses, V6 3.0L 222hp.

Photos sur demande par p.m

im veyr interested, i live in ebaconsfield, where do u live to i can come and check it out? pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back