Car of the Month: November 2006 - Twin Supercharged S2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys i know one day you will forgive me for buying a volks .

Congrats and many years of succes to come you guys deserve it.

I still remember the good old days at ADTUNING:beer: :thesmokin:

supercharged s2k :bigup:

very good job on the buildup, i wonder if they daily drive it...?

I knew someone who`s father had a S2K supercharged and was his daily driver. He even took it out in the winter on low-profile threads and rims!!!!

But, he had ridiculous amounts of money to throw around.

they did drive it everyday this summer seen them all the time;) even raced with the red one in a friends civic hatch dark green with black hood..was a na b16 dont know if it was supercharged yet the s2k we where keepin up 2 him....

that was with my good friend Simon Ballester who died august 2nd in his beemer...
he painted the civic for his friend and showed me what it could do ......

r.i.p ballest

they did drive it everyday this summer seen them all the time;) even raced with the red one in a friends civic hatch dark green with black hood..was a na b16 dont know if it was supercharged yet the s2k we where keepin up 2 him....

that was with my good friend Simon Ballester who died august 2nd in his beemer...
he painted the civic for his friend and showed me what it could do ......

r.i.p ballest

where and when were we racing?? sure it was mine

Your B16 wouldn't keep up with the red S2000 so I doubt it was him. Considering the Red S2000 Runs under 13's all day long heh.

i guess that must say something about street racers... seriously i used to think street raccing was not bad but lately i am definately not interested

rip to your friend...

nice cars pincourt hoodlums

Your B16 wouldn't keep up with the red S2000 so I doubt it was him. Considering the Red S2000 Runs under 13's all day long heh.

definately not... b16 is not even fast

i bet my k20 wouldnt even keep up with them, and that was a significantly faster car then a b16...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back