Not open for further replies.

Danielturbo23

Legacy Member
J'ai besoin de savoir si le swap au niveau du fillage est tres compliqué

Je sais que ca prends :

Ignitor (jen ai un de twin cam pulsar)

Intercooler

Mass air flow

J'ai entendu dire que les hoses a power steering était a modifié ainsi que la batterie.

Y a til autre chose ?

Est ce que c'est plus simple d'acheter un front clip de sylvia.

Les hauses de power stearing sont a modifier seulement si tu a une 240sx 89-90! si tu a une 240sx 91 a 98 le power stearing devrait fiter parfaitement ! pis oui le fillage est assez compliquer ! si tu veux le faire toi meme absolument pis ta pas beaucoup d'experience en mecanique achete toi un Front Clip ! ce sera plus facile mais plus cher !

pour ce qui est du mass air flow tu peux prendre celui d'un 89-90 ils sont interchangeable ! si tu veux plus que 300 HP va faloir que tu prenne celui d'un 300ZX

Pour ce qui est de la batterie ! tu peux la depelace mais ce n'est pas necesaire !

if you wanna save your head aches and have a proper running car get automotion to do the harness for you. 500$ head ache free.

yuh... do it right, and for intercoolers... do that right too...

Actually, I just re-read what you wrote... and christ, get someone else to do the swap for you. Sinmay and automotion both have experience for sure, but its obvious you have next to no idea what you are doing... so get someone else to do it.

Last edited:
Est-ce que quelqu'un a les infos pour rejoindre automotion. Mon mécano fait des swaps de honda, acura and Toy mais nous n'avons pas toutes les références pour Nissan.

Originally posted by 97_240sx
yuh... do it right, and for intercoolers... do that right too...

Actually, I just re-read what you wrote... and christ, get someone else to do the swap for you. Sinmay and automotion both have experience for sure, but its obvious you have next to no idea what you are doing... so get someone else to do it.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!

damn newb

Now what? F*** Sinmay!!!! Sorry, but these guys love to take your money and laugh about it later....The guys are pricks.... i've got story's coming out of my ass about these guys, DON't DEAL with them!!! And who the Hell said they had expeirience? Last time i checked, they were still trying to fiugre outhow to get the S14 running....oh well, whateva? Go see honda guys with a nissan if you want!!!!

You want a good clean swap? Go see Greg or ALex @ automotion...

my 2 cents...

Well i've been at Sinmay's and i love the place ! never had a

problem with them ! Actually i've even taked my Dad to that

place for his Toy ! All my friends go there !! And even if they take

my money they do not take a lot of it ! And if i do my conversion,

wich is suppose to be in 2004-2005, they will probably do it !

Why ?? i trust the guy ! you probably trust greg and alex an

that's why you go at automotion !

He can always go see Steve at ADVANCE EFI :)

Originally posted by FrOm a2z
Now what? F*** Sinmay!!!! Sorry, but these guys love to take your money and laugh about it later....The guys are pricks.... i've got story's coming out of my ass about these guys, DON't DEAL with them!!! And who the Hell said they had expeirience? Last time i checked, they were still trying to fiugre outhow to get the S14 running....oh well, whateva? Go see honda guys with a nissan if you want!!!!

You want a good clean swap? Go see Greg or ALex @ automotion...

my 2 cents...

True Say Twin....Man your all over me today...lol
gnna have to rephrase...

and about Sinmay....

I dunno Hilleni, but there are some pretty bad Horror stories that have come from that place, and yeah, they are cheap at first...but then they get to know you and fu** around with you...you'll see... ALWAYZ f***** surprises with those guys!!! And about your friends all going there.... WEll, on the shore, where else is there to go? Whatever, i've had bad expeiriences there, and so have 4 of my friends...
You'll c, they'll quote you a price...then they'll up it...and if that's all they do....then you just fu***** lucky!

If you go see them fo a swap, just make sure its honda...that's all they can do...on their good days...

Wow. That was a lot of smack talk. You care to explain what you are talking about. I have a bad experience, so do 4 of my friends? Whats the problem... maybe you wanna talk to the guy who comes and gets his swap retuned every time his car doesn't run like a million bucks for free? Maybe you wanna talk to the 15 b20 swap guys who have been running without a single failure? MAYBE you wanna see the SR swap we made run for a kit who wouldn't give us more than 2500 to do the whole damn thing? Or how about the toyota 3sgte engine swap we did wit hte kits ENGINE ONLY, no tranny, no ecu, nothing, we had to find everything and do it ourselves... or how about the rx7 we worked on? Anything else? If you has a bad experience you come talk to me about it. I don't screw anyone over, and I take offence to random bullshit comments about you and "4 of your friends" Christ... you are probably one of those idiots who comes in and says "how much for a swap" with no goddamn clue what you are doing, then gets angry when someone tells you the truth. We have made cars work that have no business ever running. Sorry. Oh, and the whole, we don't turn away customers cause they drive a different kind of car thing too... Sorry, but out of 5 of the guys installing sr20det's in this town have no clue what they are doing, and get mad when you tell them the truth. You better back up your complaints or shut the **** up.

And trying to get the s14 running... that happens to be my car. And its not running, cause it's not supposed to be shithead. ITs sitting there waiting for all the parts that most of you idiots say "no I would rather install dogshit and make it run like poop and blow it up, then bitch someone else didn't install it right"

Good work moron.

Last edited:
Originally posted by 97_240sx
And trying to get the s14 running... that happens to be my car. And its not running, cause it's not supposed to be shithead. ITs sitting there waiting for all the parts that most of you idiots say "no I would rather install dogshit and make it run like poop and blow it up, then bitch someone else didn't install it right"

I think Josh best summed that up for you. And before you talk out of your a$$..make sure you know what your talking about!

Josh..don't forget the guy from N.B that drove his car over to get work done on it @ ASM. Or the guy from Maine that drove up because the local shop there couldn't get his swap done properly, and finally the client that we helped out in Calgary over the phone to get his swap running.

How about you and your 4 friends come back to the shop and see us to tell us what's wrong with your cars? I know of more happy clients that drive away from ASM than I do of pissed off ones.

Last edited:
I have been there at Sin May. Nice people with nice price.
When I will swap my SR, it willl sure be there.

They don't charge an extra 500$ for the ****ing harness like some place.
WTF, harness cut or not, it's part of the installation.

There were swapping one s14 and one s14a silver gun metal when I was visiting them.

Originally posted by initialD
I have been there at Sin May. Nice people with nice price.
When I will swap my SR, it willl sure be there.

They don't charge an extra 500$ for the ****ing harness like some place.
WTF, harness cut or not, it's part of the installation.

Harness cut or not.... Hey!!!! I'm the one doing the Harness for Automotion.....have you seen anyone complaining about the wirring harness ? Do you know what is involve when redoing the harness ? No you Don't!!! I take at least 10 Hours to do a nice SR20DET / 240SX 89-90 harness , & about 14 hours for a 95 to 98 240 SX / SR20DET harness... So this is why we charge 500$

I'm not just twisthing wire togheter...I weld everyone, and use heat shrinck too! Which 99% of the people will never do! And Every accesories will work... ABS, stock SOHC cluster, Cruise Control.... name it!

Dont talk about something you Don'T Know!

If you act like that and try to be cheap and cut corners...don't even come to our place!

one could cut the tension in this thread with a knife... ;-)

My friend has been to sinmay to get his car fixed up... hasn't had any problems with them... Said they were great people....

S14drift got one on you Bi@tch.... Why the name calling anyways? What, just cause everyone is easily convinced that there car runs perfectly and that it is NORMAL that the CHECK ENGINE light comes on, and it is NORMAL that VTEC doesn't always come on, and that it s NORMAL that your car gets out of that place with 3 extra rolls of tape? Right!!! If you wanna go on about how good the work is there just cause you work for them and you don't wanna see that if the can cut corners they will....
There use to be a time where SINMAY took pride in their work....and now, like many places, it's all about the buck....

I am surprised that they didn't ask for a money trasfer from calgary when they helped the guy over the phone....LOL!

Whateva, don't get all upset over this, u'll still get your clients, and they'll be CONVINCED that the work done to their car is incredible and worth a million bucks, but me and a few of my friends, well, we saw what there work has become and are not impressed.

Look for every garage there are horror stories, and sinmay ain't any different... The fact that your so agressive, puts alot on the table don't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back