Civic 92 HB w/b16a j-spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeperSiR

Legacy Member
Honda Civic 1992 HB w/b16a j-spec

Civic Si hatchback with jdm B16A (170hp). Bilstein/neuspeed supspension, i/h/e.
Very clean car, conversion and all mods were done this winter (so the car was NEVER abused), really fast car.

If you want more details (complete description, price, pics...).
Click Here

soooo..who's the lucky guy that will take the car for its first run at Napi down the quarter mile???
Seriously, don't be shy guys...you can call me and I'll show you the car. All the people are emailing me but they could just call me. You come see the car, and we talk dollars after...

A smart seller wouldn't negotiate as long as he doesn't have proof that the buyer is serious (called, came to see the car, etc..)...ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID!??!! :D

Seriously, if you want to talk money, you've got to show the money. That's the way it goes. You don't have any idea of how many people asked me if the price was negotiable...none of these people came to see the car.

Olivier

j'aimerais bien aller voir le véhicule et j'ai quelques questions par rapport a la provenance du véhicule... Les pièces de rechanges, faut tu qu'elles viennent du japon eux aussi ou si il y a des pieces ici? Pis j'aimerais savoir pourquoi tu vend ton bolide si c'est pas trop indiscret...

j'attend de tes nouvelles

ericbellemare@yahoo.com

speedfreak......

if you dont see that one i got this for sale in that general price range......im asking $10,000

patshow.jpg

blackwhiteZ6.jpg

fergusonz242.jpg

fergusonz24.jpg

jbodymontrealbanner1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back