"rb26dett" Engine A Vendre

Status
Not open for further replies.
k il be honest, i dont know shit of skyline engines, i just know i have an RB26DETT engine sitting in my garage rite now, with 10000km, good condition, and i have people from ottawa and montreal who want to buy it. it honestly just arrived at my door in a f*cking box with nothing else. so i dont want it, and im trying to get space to put my car back in my f*cking garage.

Ok that is all fine and good but whats with the confusion? why did you tell me $3700???? and why did you tell me about another RB engine you confused it with??

List both engines and your asking price, SIMPLE.

Maybe relax with the :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger we just want to maybe buy the thing you know nothing about!!!!!!!!!!

everybody here knows I am a serious buyer and builder so no need for BS!!

COOL???

Drew

k il be honest, i dont know shit of skyline engines, i just know i have an RB26DETT engine sitting in my garage rite now, with 10000km, good condition, and i have people from ottawa and montreal who want to buy it. it honestly just arrived at my door in a f*cking box with nothing else. so i dont want it, and im trying to get space to put my car back in my f*cking garage.
You just said you had 2 to drews 240 what a moron
The_Real_Star_Trek.jpg

Star%20Trek%20(Nov%2025).jpg

explain or :gtfo: :greenchainsaw:

Ohhhhhhh it's explains everything dude i ordered it a whileeeeeee ago and they sended it to you instead of me..oH my gawd thanks i assume you'll give it back to me.

Orrrrrr you can gimme the vq and keep the rb.

Orrrr do you sponsor riders that race in the Sisu Cup lol because for real,i'll be racing next year and i'm looking towards sponsors.

The 2 firsts phrases are complete bs btw..but the third is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back