1991 NovemberJDM SIL 80,Full drift spec!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

Hi Guys

its been quite on this section for awhile,so I though I would spice it up a little!!

For your enjoyment, here is one I have for sale

1991 SIL-80
Gold/Platinum color
99,000Kms

Now the good stuff!

Full Aero Kit
Wide front and rear Fenders
S13 Front Conversion with A/M Grill
Nismo 17" Wheels

REBUILT MOTOR!

S15 Pistons
Hight Lift Cams
Power enterprises Turbo
Metal head gasket
Stainless steel exhaust manifold
Full Exhaust including down pipe
Front Mount Intercooler
Oil cooler
High Flow Fuel Pump
High Flow Fuel Injectors
Z32 MAF cinversion
and the ECU upgraded and Tuned to take advantage!
DEFI gauges (very cool at night)
FULL Roll Cage
Recaro seats

and tons and tons of other stuff I have not yet even begun to look at!!!!!!!!!!

This car is a beast,and it was very well put together in Japan

I have not yet done a full inspection and have only driven it a few times,but this thing just wants to go:yikes:

I have a bunch of pictures,I will put up a few here as well,but they dont do the car any justice,you have to see this car!

I dont think you could reproduce this car for under 20K and you would never start with a body as clean as this one,this has only top shelf items on it,I could ramble off names,but that does not show how it was put together.

onev1.jpg
[/IMG]

onev3.jpg
[/IMG]

onev7.jpg
[/IMG]

onev9.jpg
[/IMG]

onev11.jpg
[/IMG]

onev16.jpg
[/IMG]

onev20.jpg
[/IMG]

onev22.jpg
[/IMG]

Price: 14650.00 GST Included SAAQ Inspected and legalised ,

A FULL drift or Time Attack ready vehicle for less than the price of the parts!!!!!

For any additional information please give me a call

Thanks

Paulo

Hum cette sil serait un bon petit char de drift pour moi :) Ah maudit pkoi l'argent coulle pas a flow ! Nice rydz encore un super bolide de ta part !

pouvoir au nissan couleur CHampagne :D hahah Vraimen nice ride on dirait quon peu lentendre crier << bas moi , bas moi>>

sorry for my question.. with this sort of setup.. is it reliable has a race car or you have to mind yourself for some normal job to do with that sort of power...

francais : faut tu t'attendre a avoir d'largent régulierement a mettre dedans pour pouvoir continuer a le fouetté, avec sagesse et intelligence.. ou c'est du fiable? reponse de qqn qui sait de quoi il parle svp

good luck with the sell.. sweet beast

sorry for my question.. with this sort of setup.. is it reliable has a race car or you have to mind yourself for some normal job to do with that sort of power...

francais : faut tu t'attendre a avoir d'largent régulierement a mettre dedans pour pouvoir continuer a le fouetté, avec sagesse et intelligence.. ou c'est du fiable? reponse de qqn qui sait de quoi il parle svp

good luck with the sell.. sweet beast

Salut

de ce que j'ai pu voir a date avec la voiture elle semble tres fiable,la journer que je l'ai deplacer vers l'entrepot elle a tres biens partie,tiens son idle,roulle tres douce meme a 50 kph.

L'importance avec des voiture comme ca cest d'etre sur que la voiture a eter bien monter,et dans la measure du possible biens entretenue.

Si elle est monter avec du bon,meme si on la bas,elle tiens le coup, mais il a aucune voiture que tu peut battre a l'indefinie,sans que elle commence a ce lamanter un peut.

Very fun car to drive,and if you drop the hammer even at 80kph,it will tear up the rear tires!!!!

For the tail lights,i do have a set of NA spec rear tail lights,and Kouki rear's
would absolutely make this car sweet!

Merci

Paulo

Hi Guys

I will be pulling this out of sorage in a few weeks or so to start the going over process.

Its a great car,and it really is for someone that wants a car that can compete right out of the box.

Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back