Will girls date a guy even tho he has a shitbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it still represents something about you, just like the way you dress, how you talk, how you act, a car says something about you. and a women will be looking for stability, maturity and a provider...it's not being a goldigger (although it obviously can be) but a shitbox says soemthing about your financial well being which can look bad for the dude cause people don't wanna marry into a problem or go into a relationship.

and very simply put, you don't wanna have a car that you would be embarrased to pick up a girl in. and the same for her.

of course yeah if the 2 really like each other and it's really not a problem then fine...

but the leading cause of divorce is money related. people get pissed off at each other when there ain't no money.

wut if she sees that u dont put money into your car but into other things instead that might make her think more stability
having a shit box can go both ways

DeathFromAbove might be right...

lfmhogger: Sure there are some exceptions but take the guy with the pick up skills and give him a porsche...you will see.

My best exemple is...me. lol In 2001 I was driving a 1993 mint mazda protege and living with my parents. Two years later in 2003 I was renting a house(ok maybe I said it was mine a few times), I had a brand new G35c and a 2001 volvo V40. The difference was HUGE, I now had access to girl I could only dream of 2 years before.

Fast forward another 2 years we are now in 2005, I own my own house next to the water, I have an X5, a mazda 6, a boat in front of the house, etc. All of a sudden I'm getting attention from the models that work for the same model agency as my cousin...1-2 years before these girls wouldn't even look at me but I was the exact same guy.

In the end it's all a fashion show...

I agree

well shallow or not...women look for security and stability, and there's nothing wrong with that. so if joe schmoe is driving around in some rusted 88 civic hatch with LED washer nozzles...he's probably not gonna support her and a possible future family or be the spitting image of succes.

and girl might not care, but a woman should.

you can have and old car fine. there's a difference between a deathtrap POS and an older car. and most women don't wanna be nausiated by some leaky fuel lines!

Moi tu vois etre une fille jverrais ca plutot de l autre sens.Si le gars a une vieille poubelle, ca veut peut etre dire quil depense justement son argent sur autre chose que son char...Maison, argent de cote....tu comprends?

Si une fille te juge par ta voiture et que tu recherches qque chose de serieux....qque chose sur quoi tu peux batir solide...rembarque dans ta brouette pis criss ton camps c est pas la fille pour toi.

Why wouldnt you able to afford a nice mid-range car by the age of 25?
You either finishing school or already starting your job?

Your credit shouldnt be shitty at all unless you made huge mistakes.

no reason you should have a shitbox at 25:(

In the very rare case it may be out of choice .because you can afford something does not nessesarily mean that you have to own it.

Ok les gars, vue que ce thread a eu plus de 90 réponses et plus de 1200 visiteurs, on en tire une conclusion bien claire: Les membres de mr conduisent dla marde!:yikes::lock:

My 27 year old boss is the baller of ballers, he goes on vacation 3 times a year, he's at Time blowing thousands of dollars a night, he gambles at high stakes, and he drives a 92 Jetta 2-door diesel.

I think he's into illegal activities, but thats besides the point.. he can get chicks with his rusted diesel.

basically if youre dating a girl only because of the car you have. shallow. gold digger. plain and simple.

esti que les filles son matérialistes,moi jmen criss,la fille peut ben conduire se cas veut,t'en qu'a la des grosse boules!

esti de matérialiste....pas capable!:thefinger

wut if my car is a looks like a shit box but but u drive it amazingly and smoke evrybody

that makes no sense! re-read and re-write. I think what youre trying to say is, even though you have a gf, you still try to impress the ladies, not with your car (poo box) but with your driving skills?:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back