lf dj/entertainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

slushca

Legacy Member
french /english
for weeding in laval area
looking for someone who knows what he or she is doing and will be a good animator
music = all kinds

anyone know anyone one let me know, i have a guy but i want to see what else is out there.
pm or post

thank you

i have someone for you to contact
adam 514 585-4999
very good guy and good dj
tell him its seb who's givin u this number

Seb, and Slushca, I trust neither of you mind if I contact Adam as well for possibly DJ'ing my own wedding in May?

Seb, and Slushca, I trust neither of you mind if I contact Adam as well for possibly DJ'ing my own wedding in May?

no dont worry its a good friend of I, tell him my name and asked him
if he can help you out...

good luck

if u got the cash and want a serioussssss host and dj?? the best in town... if i say that i mean that. but the price says it alll.... cheap = not decent. more than average = quality
they have been in the wedding scene for a long time. young and serious. they will make your wedding memorable... im a dj also ...its been 10 years im in the scene .i did alot of clubs downtown.. such as system,737,jet,groove,tokyo bar, orchid and so much.. and i must say they do impressive jobs. fluently bilingual.
hip and all.. anyhow needless to say ..contact me i will give you more detail.

they will give you a package pricing. get this one otherwise u will lose. =)

MAKE IT PROFESSIONAL. ANIMATION AND MUSIC PLAY 50% OF THE PART IN WEDDINGS REMEMBER THAT. DONT BE AFRAID TO SHOOT THE GOOD QUALITY!! =)

Don't mean to hijack the thread but if any of these weddings requires a photographer, I am relatively new photographer and offering good deals for wedding packages as I have only done 3 weddings so far. Let me know if anyone is interested.

paseb thanks for your help but this guy doesnt really know what hes doing ..hes a club dj not a weeding dj ...for those who leave numbers ill call keep in mind i want someone with experience doesnt have to have done 1000000000000000000000 weddings i just want someone who knows how things are supposed to go, ho can play music keep the people entertained and make it llok good ..sounds a lot but thats what i want

thanks for you suggestions keep them coming

paseb thanks for your help but this guy doesnt really know what hes doing ..hes a club dj not a weeding dj ...for those who leave numbers ill call keep in mind i want someone with experience doesnt have to have done 1000000000000000000000 weddings i just want someone who knows how things are supposed to go, ho can play music keep the people entertained and make it llok good ..sounds a lot but thats what i want

thanks for you suggestions keep them coming

loll kk its fine no prob...

Check globalntt.com My buddy Mike has a production company and does do some weddings. His last gig he produced eveything at the Vogue Hotel - singer-band-dj-stereosystem, etc.

Call me ... I specialize in weddings, 50th anniversaries and ect...

Xps Productions 514-562-2687 Santino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back