introduce yourself with a pic of your ride

maybe SC someday, or maybe LS haha

jmattendais a sque tu talk shit sur mon auto

jmachete une maison bientot, les coilovers et laccessport vont etre les dernieres mods avant un bout je crois

jai hate de la dropper plus que ca, eliminer le wheel gap

when i first got it :

048.jpg

049.jpg

the interior trims we're painted yellow... i've repainted them :

046.jpg

045.jpg

044.jpg

i've installed the mags (what it looks like now) :

004-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

the mods :

short shifter
Eibach Springs
Koni yellow shocks
Headers ractive
C.A.I

in a near future :

front spacers 0.5cm
hood and top vinyls
new trunk (this one is rusted)

Hatchbacks ftw!

I had no idea you had a Mazda Drunken~st4r, looks nice!

If you can contain the rust I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

Hatchbacks ftw!

I had no idea you had a Mazda Drunken~st4r, looks nice!

If you can contain the rust I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

yeah i bought it from Mat-AE86!

i got some rust to fix, not so affected but passenger quarter panel began to rust a bit, and the spoiler felt off the trunk because its eaten by it...

but i really enjoy the drive of the car, looking for some extra power to the engine because 130hp is reaaaally boring.

yeah i bought it from Mat-AE86!

i got some rust to fix, not so affected but passenger quarter panel began to rust a bit, and the spoiler felt off the trunk because its eaten by it...

but i really enjoy the drive of the car, looking for some extra power to the engine because 130hp is reaaaally boring.

Yeah that spoiler was a bit overkill I'd say so it's not too bad haha although it is an inconvenience because of the rust/replacing rear hatch :/

I too really enjoy the handling of Mazdas and know what you mean by underpowered haha, so instead I'm stiffening up for added fun!

Pretty good buy if you ask me, ecoboxes ftw :)

Herro

Names Chris

Rolling in a MS6

Here's some eye candy :)

33093eb.jpg

ioptm9.jpg

119rod1.jpg

Unfortunately I had a few spills this winter with her so she's not in the best of shape right now :(...

I'm slowly restoring her, my mods will start once she's cleaned up.

Hope to see some of you guys around!

Jmac...

You...

YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

2h68tba.png

Damn sure I'll be seeing you around buddy, if meet goes down tomorrow.

It would be nice to put a face to your avatar but I've gotten mixed signals from people.

Gothmog says you're a bit weird/smell raunchy. I'm not sure how well I'd cope with somebody who smells bad bro. I may get physically angry.

Although I've only seen one speed 6 (in person) so it would be cool to see another!

Problem?

Drunken Star, don't make the same mistake I made before... Waste all your $$$ on a car with rust, keep telling yourself you'll fix the body "later", and then realize it's beyond repair once you've dumped thousands in repairs and upgrades into it.

hey drunken star, i sold my yellow p5 already, i have a vinyl precut for the interior and eyelids. pm me if u want them. also selling some rims if ur interested.

Hey Guys,

Name's Andrew, just graduated from McGill and relishing my newfound freedom. Here's a couple pics of my 2004 Velocity Red RX-8 GT from the Vaudreuil meet last night.

RX-81.jpg

RX-84.jpg

RX-82.jpg

RX-83.jpg

Working on my photography skills... I'm definitely getting better, now I don't need to spend as much time doing touchups to the pics haha
Spring_DSLR.jpg

Back