FS: Brand New Fully Unlocked Sony Ericsson W810i White with 1 GB Memory Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

yueyo

Legacy Member
sony_ericsson_w810i_white.jpg

Sony Ericsson W810i Unlocked (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz)

The Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman® is a stylish music player with everything you need for a mobile music lifestyle. An easy-to-use Walkman® digital music player with folders for artists and customised playlists. A 512 MB Memory Stick PRO™ Duo with enough memory for up to 20 full-length audio CDs. And a stereo headset for quality listening. Enjoy hours of your favourite music wherever you go. And when you want quality entertainment around the clock, the Sony Ericsson W810i has an FM radio with RDS.

Sony Ericsson W810i GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz

- Sony Ericsson W810i White (Newest Firmware with any language of your choice, if available)
- Battery
- Charger
- Stereo Handfree
- USB Data Cable
- 1 GB Memory Card + Adapter
- Software CD
- User Manual

C$250
1 year warranty
Best price in town. Will price match on this unit with any Commercial Sellers, especially SUPERGT & IRONLEUNG, on MR. Price match will only apply if the Commercial Sellers on MR have phone in stock.

You can always come and pick it up in downtown. I have them in stock, unlike some Commercial Sellers. I don't have to go and pick it up for you from so call supplier.

Works with Rogers, Fido, Cingular, T-Mobile, Orange, 3G, Vodafone, Bouygues, SFR and many other GSM Service Provider in the world.

Last edited:
if ever price goes down , plz tell me im lookin to buy a mp3 phone, but dont want to pay as much. waitting to see if fido is gona have this one with contract

Do you still have some ?
Is there some warranty to make sure it will work with my fido chip?
Did the price go down?

Do you still have some ?
Is there some warranty to make sure it will work with my fido chip?
Did the price go down?

Yes, there is 1 year warranty as stated in the 1st post. Of cause, you can use Fido SIM Card on this unit. Price is $250.

Last edited:
Bought one today! Yotin is the man!! Fantastic service and price! We will do business again!*tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back